Windows 10: Getting weird visual UI bugs in the Xbox App for PC, anyone else?

Discus and support Getting weird visual UI bugs in the Xbox App for PC, anyone else? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SamuelGTurner [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SamuelGTurner, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Getting weird visual UI bugs in the Xbox App for PC, anyone else?

/u/SamuelGTurner, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Getting weird visual UI bugs in the Xbox App for PC, anyone else?

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Getting weird visual UI bugs in the Xbox App for PC, anyone else?

1. Getting weird visual UI bugs in the Xbox App for PC, anyone else? - Similar Threads - Getting weird visual

2. Weird visual bug in sound settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird visual bug in sound settings.: What's this? Does anyone else have this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-bug-in-sound-settings/b755c314-536d-4d95-9d60-3e1a0c317c73
  3. Weird visual bug in sound settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual bug in sound settings.: What's this? Does anyone else have this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-bug-in-sound-settings/b755c314-536d-4d95-9d60-3e1a0c317c73
  4. Windows 10 menus/UI weird bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 menus/UI weird bug: Hi,I'm having a problem with my windows 10 menus/UI.The only way i found to fix it is to restart my computer.I don't understand when it starts to happen.For further information I have my keyboard, mouse, xbox one controller plugged.I already tried restarting some services but...
  5. Windows 10 menus/UI weird bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 menus/UI weird bug: Hi,I'm having a problem with my windows 10 menus/UI.The only way i found to fix it is to restart my computer.I don't understand when it starts to happen.For further information I have my keyboard, mouse, xbox one controller plugged.I already tried restarting some services but...
  6. Weird Visual Bug With Search Bar

in Cortana
    Weird Visual Bug With Search Bar: Only occasionally will it appear. But when it does, I have to mouse over it to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-bug-with-search-bar/cad477ce-1354-4b22-8100-94d15e9f2e49
  7. Anyone else experience these bugs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else experience these bugs?: I get three frequent bugs with Windows 10. -Certain windows lag when I close them. The taskbar lags sometimes when it hides/unhides. -Sometimes a window will overlap the taskbar when maximized. I have to press the windows key to get it to show up again. -Taskbar icons will...
  8. Anyone else getting weird vertical shadows above windows?

Anyone else getting weird vertical shadows above windows?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RupeScoop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idvo62/anyone_else_getting_weird_vertical_shadows_above/
  9. Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?

Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?: I have started using the Light Mode after the 2004 update but every once in a while Windows automatically reverts back to using Dark Mode for some reason, and I have to manually revert back to Light Mode in Settings->Personalization->Colors. This happens around twice or...
  10. Anyone else have a weird wifi bug connected to OneDrive?

Anyone else have a weird wifi bug connected to OneDrive?: My wifi intermittently disconnects every few hours or so. The only way to reconnect it is to turn airplane mode on and off for a 30 second interval. After checking every guide to figure out the issue, including updating the drivers, checking the energy settings, and making...