Windows 10: Getting Whea uncorrectable error only when playing games for long periods of time

Discus and support Getting Whea uncorrectable error only when playing games for long periods of time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting the Whea uncorrectable error after about one or two hours of gaming. Otherwise everything works fine. I've reseat everything in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OmittingCoder, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Getting Whea uncorrectable error only when playing games for long periods of time

I've been getting the Whea uncorrectable error after about one or two hours of gaming. Otherwise everything works fine. I've reseat everything in my PC, replaced thermal paste as I thought it could be thermals causing the issue. Updated drivers and so on. Here are my 3 most recent dumps, all WHEA issues I believe.

https://mega.nz/folder/0gAxnYRZ#6A2lmZzqrahybpkVA_ibNQ

:)

OmittingCoder, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Whea uncorrectible error help.

I have a problem with my computer. My computer gets the blue screen error whea uncorrectible error when I play most of my steam games. What I think is that it is the directx but that is my best guest. I have a windows 10 custom gaming computer.

PatrickSmith_533, Nov 27, 2020
  4. richzuk Win User

Getting Whea uncorrectable error only when playing games for long periods of time

WHEA uncorrectable error

I keep getting the WHEA uncorrectable error blue screen, and the pc shuts down. when i begin troubleshooting i get about a 3 minute period to start before it goes blue again! Any ideas?

richzuk, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Getting Whea uncorrectable error only when playing games for long periods of time

1. Getting Whea uncorrectable error only when playing games for long periods of time - Similar Threads - Getting Whea uncorrectable

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hello people ! So, I have build a new pc few days ago: Operating System: Windows 10 PRO 64-bit System Model: Asus Motherboard Processor: Inter(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz (20 CPUs),~3.70GHz DirectX Version: DirectX 12 Memory: 32768 RAM = 32 GB RAM HyperX RGB Display...
  3. whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whea uncorrectable error: PCpci7-10700rtx3070ASUS-RTX3070-O8Gwhea_uncorrectable_error [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%B3%BB%E7%BB%9F%E9%97%B4%E6%AD%87%E6%80%A7/3f0fdb94-f7a0-4f55-a852-9aa21cec62ea
  4. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hi I keep experiencing Whea Uncorrectable Error when ever i left my pc at idle or when ever i am browsing the internet. When ever i play games everything is just fine no blue screen at all. This all started after i upgraded my cpu and the cooler. This error happens usually...
  5. whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whea uncorrectable error: Hi can someone please help me? Sometimes if i play on my pc or just do nothing my pc crashes and it says : Ur pc needs to restart whea uncorrectable error I download wise driver care for drivers but it still keeps doing it. I tried to update my video card with device...
  6. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: WHAT TO DO WITH BLUE SCREEN AND THIS MASSAGE: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR I CANT CLICK ON ANYTHING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorrectable-error/31c5a887-b0c4-4bb3-81ca-140e92afefc0
  7. WHEA uncorrectable error (long term issue)

WHEA uncorrectable error (long term issue): I have been having this blue screen of death for a few months now and I was really passive about it because it was happening only once in a while. I never could find the origin of the problem. I will try to be as clear as possible when giving the steps I have tried over the...
  8. whea uncorrectable error .get this error when playing game only.can i know what is the cause?

whea uncorrectable error .get this error when playing game only.can i know what is the cause?: [ATTACH] here is the dump file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pqhl6Y7QRU2wRryYHQ0CwEuLJ3ThpQ1P/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorrectable-error-get-this-error-when/5cb1e6f3-eaa3-45dc-9d3d-394e9f7430d8
  9. whea uncorrectable bsod .get this error when playing game only.can i know what is the cause?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whea uncorrectable bsod .get this error when playing game only.can i know what is the cause?: [ATTACH] The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe60458292028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x0000000000800400). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f61f8a96-a578-429f-a09f-96af76353152....
  10. Getting a "whea uncorrectable error" usually while playing games

Getting a "whea uncorrectable error" usually while playing games: Hi, I'm getting some random whea uncorretable errors, usually happens when playing games. But sometimes happens right after the computer restarts after the blue screen. I've attached the debug file. Thanks in advance. 29208