Windows 10: Getting Windows 10 back.

Discus and support Getting Windows 10 back. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my motherboard, but everything else stayed the same the SSD on which I had my Windows as well. the license came from the free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Elvis Edgars, May 2, 2020.

1. Getting Windows 10 back.

I recently upgraded my motherboard, but everything else stayed the same the SSD on which I had my Windows as well. the license came from the free update back in 2015.
    And now I have the Error: 0xC004F213

What I gathered is that I should have not deleted my old PC form [My Microsoft] account Because of that I does not show up [Reactivate Windows] tab.
    Is there any way that I can dig myself out of this problem?
    Thanks in advance!

:)

Elvis Edgars, May 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 2, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Getting Windows 10 back.

Delta6326, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Getting Windows 10 back.

1. Getting Windows 10 back. - Similar Threads - Getting

2. Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices: Last week, Microsoft revealed that it started to push its AI Microsoft Copilot to more Windows 10 and 11 devices. The feature, still in preview at the time of writing, shows up as an icon on the Windows taskbar. The tool is enabled on Windows 11 version 23H2 devices by...
  3. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  6. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  7. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  8. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  9. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  10. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...