Windows 10: Getting Windows 11 ready

Discus and support Getting Windows 11 ready in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello!I have been getting my pc Windows 11 ready.I have converted the disk from MBR to GPT, to do this I had to shrink the C partition.I now find that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by colin higton, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Getting Windows 11 ready

Hello!I have been getting my pc Windows 11 ready.I have converted the disk from MBR to GPT, to do this I had to shrink the C partition.I now find that I cannot move the EFI partition to allow me to extend the C partition.The disk shows C, EFI, unallocated space, I would like to add the unallocated space to the C.Is there a way of doing this please?Cheers,

:)

colin higton, Sep 14, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Getting Windows 11 ready

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Getting Windows 11 ready

1. Getting Windows 11 ready - Similar Threads - Getting ready

2. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready: I'm having to get a new computer that is WINDOWS 11 ready.Is it possible to just put my current drives in to the new computer in place of the one that is in there already, and then upgrade to WINDOWS 11 from that point?Reason why I ask this is, I have a number of programmes...
  3. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready: I'm having to get a new computer that is WINDOWS 11 ready.Is it possible to just put my current drives in to the new computer in place of the one that is in there already, and then upgrade to WINDOWS 11 from that point?Reason why I ask this is, I have a number of programmes...
  4. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  6. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  7. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  9. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  10. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...