Windows 10: Getting Windows 8.1 to work on modern hardware

Discus and support Getting Windows 8.1 to work on modern hardware in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have always been a fan of modernity and at the same time, a fast and light experience. And that's why I use Windows 8.1 as a daily used operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nikan Rahmani, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Getting Windows 8.1 to work on modern hardware

So I have always been a fan of modernity and at the same time, a fast and light experience. And that's why I use Windows 8.1 as a daily used operating system. About a month ago I bought this new laptop, Acer Aspire 3 a315-57g if helps. So I tried to install Windows 8.1 off of a USB, and it doesn't even boot into the installation environment! It's only a blue screen of death probably, and a text that says "An unexpected error has occurred.". As always I started to search all over the web and looked at it as an already-solved problem. But found absolutely nothing.Here's what I tried And kno

:)

Nikan Rahmani, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 30, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Getting Windows 8.1 to work on modern hardware

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Getting Windows 8.1 to work on modern hardware

1. Getting Windows 8.1 to work on modern hardware - Similar Threads - Getting modern hardware

2. Modern Mobile mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Mobile mouse not working: The blue light from the modern mobile mouse stopped working. it's connects fine, the buttoms and wheel work all perfectly, but it can't seem to move https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-mobile-mouse-not-working/a0ac1f5c-1504-4d7b-a4f5-39e6a5fd6b1d
  3. Getting Windows 8.1 to work on modern hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Windows 8.1 to work on modern hardware: So I have always been a fan of modernity and at the same time, a fast and light experience. And that's why I use Windows 8.1 as a daily used operating system. About a month ago I bought this new laptop, Acer Aspire 3 a315-57g if helps. So I tried to install Windows 8.1 off of...
  4. Ctrl+Shift+1 to 8 Doesn't work in Windows File Explorer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+Shift+1 to 8 Doesn't work in Windows File Explorer Windows 11: Hello, Since the latest update,The function "Ctrl+Shift+1 to 8" Doesn't work in Windows File Explorer these are the keyboard shortcuts for the view options in Windows File Explorer.Any clue?Any solution other than Reinstall Windows would be appreciated.Thank you!...
  5. Ctrl+Shift+1 to 8 Doesn't work in Windows File Explorer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl+Shift+1 to 8 Doesn't work in Windows File Explorer Windows 11: Hello, Since the latest update,The function "Ctrl+Shift+1 to 8" Doesn't work in Windows File Explorer these are the keyboard shortcuts for the view options in Windows File Explorer.Any clue?Any solution other than Reinstall Windows would be appreciated.Thank you!...
  6. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  7. Error code: 1-8

Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  8. WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1: After I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 my WiFi is not working. When I restart also it isn't working. Randomly after I shutdown and start my laptop, it's working. Hope a quick solution for this issue. Thank you....
  9. Works 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Works 8: I have just purchased a computer with Windows 10. I have Microsoft Works 8, and I want to use it on this computer. But the program tells me I don't have 64bit something or other. So can't use it. What do I do. I really like this Works 8. Can I get a Works 10 to go with the...
  10. Windows 10 modern apps not working...

Windows 10 modern apps not working...: So, I had a problem this morning regarding the modern apps icons, they were all blank whichever app I ran. Then I tried to fix them following this article: BEST FIX: Windows 10 Store Icon Missing - Appuals.com But, it just made things worse and now I can't even open Windows...