Windows 10: Getting windows boot problem

Discus and support Getting windows boot problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So im getting this errorcode 0xc0000001 when i try to boot up my laptop, and could not repair it with the auto repair, the screen just turns black. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sirver_49, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Getting windows boot problem

So im getting this errorcode 0xc0000001 when i try to boot up my laptop, and could not repair it with the auto repair, the screen just turns black. And loops eternally Is there any way to fix this without downloading an iso file?

submitted by /u/sirver_49
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sirver_49, Dec 25, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 25, 2019
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 25, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Getting windows boot problem

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Getting windows boot problem

1. Getting windows boot problem - Similar Threads - Getting boot problem

2. windows boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows boot problem: hello i am from turkey and i have got a problem about my laptop firstly sorry about my bad english ın my laptop it has windows 10 and my laptop has 4gb ram and 5th generation u series cpu so i want to use windows 8.1i donload the iso in official website and i used a toshiba...
  3. windows boot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows boot problem: hello i am from turkey and i have got a problem about my laptop firstly sorry about my bad english ın my laptop it has windows 10 and my laptop has 4gb ram and 5th generation u series cpu so i want to use windows 8.1i donload the iso in official website and i used a toshiba...
  4. Problems with getting PC to always boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems with getting PC to always boot: Windows 10 64-bit V2004 19041.804 16GB RAM Intel i3-3220 Gigabyte motherboard. I have a PCi card with 2 SATA slots on it - used for data discs. I use Macrium Reflekt to clone my boot drive, so I have 2 boot drives. Can't detect any difference in the boot problems between the...
  5. Booting problems on Windows 10:. Get the message that the file...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Booting problems on Windows 10:. Get the message that the file...: Hi I was one of those who befitted from Microsoft's offer in 2015 and converted my Windows 7 to 10, so I have no CD or USB installation material. When I try to boot the Windows 10 I get the error message that the file winload.exe located in the System32 directory under...
  6. Booting problems on Windows 10:. Get the message that the file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting problems on Windows 10:. Get the message that the file...: Hi I was one of those who befitted from Microsoft's offer in 2015 and converted my Windows 7 to 10, so I have no CD or USB installation material. When I try to boot the Windows 10 I get the error message that the file winload.exe located in the System32 directory under...
  7. Windows boot problem

Windows boot problem: I am facing a boot problem, I know its a lockdown going and you don't have time for replying support but I am in urgent problem in booting windows 10 a driver becomes corrupt or not working I don't know. It's coming your pc needs to be repaired the operating system couldn't...
  8. Windows boot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot problem: When I'm trying to boot my laptop it asks ti select a langauge then it appears some options troubleshoot, open cmd and more well nothing helps, also I watched alot of tutorials on youtube, but it didn't work. Also the troubleshoiter can't resolve the problem. By the way, this...
  9. Windows booting problem

Windows booting problem: I can't boot in the windows 10. On switching on this black screen with blinking underscore appears. Also i tried booting in by f12 and selecting both hard drives but nothing happened and the black screen again appeared. Help plss [IMG]...
  10. Windows booting problem

Windows booting problem: Windows 10 is showing a black screen with a white dash blinking . Help please[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-booting-problem/125d19af-3359-4821-b11e-054af208299d