Windows 10: Getting windows ready looping

Discus and support Getting windows ready looping in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am Phoenix. My laptop was updating and it was taking a long time, so I power reseted computer but it's still getting windows ready. And I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AudiA8L :, Dec 27, 2019.

1. AudiA8L : Win User

Getting windows ready looping

Hi, I am Phoenix. My laptop was updating and it was taking a long time, so I power reseted computer but it's still getting windows ready. And I restarted couple of times but still getting windows ready. Also I tried to press F8 while starting PC, But It says BCD is not compatible with my laptop. And I can't factory reset my laptop because some files are in my laptop they are important. Please help! Getting windows ready looping [​IMG]

:)

AudiA8L :, Dec 27, 2019

2. Stuck in Getting Windows Ready Loop

I've tried all the suggestions listed in the community forum on the issue.

My loop started in the middle of my day, not after update. I waited two and a half hours, then turned off and tried these tips. Every time I turn it on, it returns to the loop.

What can I do?

Linda

Hockeymom 18, Dec 27, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Getting windows ready looping

Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Getting windows ready looping

1. Getting windows ready looping - Similar Threads - Getting ready looping

2. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in infinite “Getting Windows Ready” loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck in infinite “Getting Windows Ready” loop: When I went to turn on my laptop this morning, it got past the manufacturer screen, then immediately went to the “Getting Windows Ready, Do not turn off your computer” screen. It occasionally attempts to update, getting up to about 35%, then immediately says “Restarting”, and...
  3. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in infinite “Getting Windows Ready” loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck in infinite “Getting Windows Ready” loop: When I went to turn on my laptop this morning, it got past the manufacturer screen, then immediately went to the “Getting Windows Ready, Do not turn off your computer” screen. It occasionally attempts to update, getting up to about 35%, then immediately says “Restarting”, and...
  4. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in infinite “Getting Windows Ready” loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck on a loop getting windows ready then restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on a loop getting windows ready then restarting: When I turn off or restart my notebook, I get the "getting windows ready" message and it restarts again. This keeps going forever,what should i do?Obs: I can get it to start if i turn it off, press the on/off button for 30 seconds, remove the power cord, plug it on and then...
  6. Getting Windows Ready - Restart Loop

Getting Windows Ready - Restart Loop: Woke up to the following on my computer...Getting Windows Ready - Don't Turn Off Your Computerand then after a few seconds it says ....Restartingand it looks like it does - the Dell logo comes up but then the whole process starts againHelp!...
  7. The update to 20H2 struck in the loop of "getting ready".

The update to 20H2 struck in the loop of "getting ready".: I'm using a computer with a hard drivedynamic disk, with an MBR Partitioning system.I tried to delete the softwaredistribution and software distribution.old but to no avail....
  8. "Getting windows ready" loop

"Getting windows ready" loop: I previously had this error and reset my pc, I tried to restart immediately more than 10 times, but it did not work and I started as safe mode but it shows bluescreen, and I don't have any choice to do....
  9. Getting your updates ready-loop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting your updates ready-loop?: Hi folks, I have downloaded the October 1809 update through update assistant (not made ISO) and been running it for last hour now. It is at stage getting your updates ready, but it does seem to be looping with this, finishing and restarting getting updates ready again as I...
  10. Getting your updates ready-loop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting your updates ready-loop?: Hi folks, I have downloaded the October 1809 update through update assistant (not made ISO) and been running it for last hour now. It is at stage getting your updates ready, but it does seem to be looping with this, finishing and restarting getting updates ready again as I...