Windows 10: "getting windows ready'' problem

Discus and support "getting windows ready'' problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi every one I have customised version of windows 10, called windows 10 lite, ( same to orginal but some applications and services removed to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pomadn, Oct 19, 2018.

1. pomadn Win User

"getting windows ready'' problem

Hi every one

I have customised version of windows 10, called windows 10 lite, ( same to orginal but some applications and services removed to make windows faster.

it is working great for me but i have problem at every time i shut down or start windows, i get message ( getting windows ready , dont turn off your computer)

i didnt install any updates nowadays but i see this problem

plz help

:)

pomadn, Oct 19, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Getting windows ready message stuck there forever even when there is nothing

Hi,

The "Getting windows ready" is a notification message for the update. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:

• Press and hold the power button until it turned off.
    • Restart your computer and check if the message still appear.

Let us know if need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

1. "getting windows ready'' problem - Similar Threads - getting ready'' problem

2. Getting windows ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting windows ready: After uninstalling several programs and restarting, laptop stuck on getting Windows ready screen. Dell, AMD processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-windows-ready/12df4cb5-9233-4d25-99f2-54feea2ea3bc
  3. Getting windows ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting windows ready: After uninstalling several programs and restarting, laptop stuck on getting Windows ready screen. Dell, AMD processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-windows-ready/12df4cb5-9233-4d25-99f2-54feea2ea3bc
  4. Getting windows ready

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Windows Ready: My laptop stuck at Getting Windows ready, After 50 Minutes My Laptop booted up. Just a random thought ! When Microsoft releases several updates, but why cant this issue be fixed ? Comment your views, If you Guys too annoyed with this....
  6. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Windows Ready: I don’t really know what category to put this under, but, I’m stuck on the “Getting Windows Ready - Don’t turn off your computer” screen This has been going on for *2 days*, yesterday and all of today. I’ve left it for hours with no progress, I took out anything externally...
  7. "Getting Windows Ready"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Getting Windows Ready": I was in the middle of a disk clean up in Windows 10. The process looked different that what I normally see, and I did a restart in the middle of it. When my laptop came back on, it was a blue screen with the spinning wheel saying "Getting Windows Ready do not turn off your...
  8. "Getting Windows Ready"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Getting Windows Ready": I was in class doing my work when a friend next to me started pressing random buttons on my keyboard, then the caps lock started flashing. I did what others said would work, restarting my laptop. I restarted and I was greeted with the "Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off...
  9. Getting windows ready

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting windows ready: My computer is stuck on "Getting Windows ready Don't turn off your computer" at what point should I bite the bullet and turn off? 79537
  10. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Windows Ready: Hello All, I hope this is the appropriate forum for this question. I was having an issue connecting wo something I had in the and think it was a java issue (it works fine on my desktop, not so much on my laptop and I'm not even sure java is on my desktop). I know it...