Windows 10: Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10?

Discus and support Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, In response to this thread here -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Onciest, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Onciest Win User

Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10?

Hi there,

In response to this thread here - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10/684d6a83-257e-49f7-bb4b-8193ba022851

Trying to get the Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10. It had worked once before, it remained untouched in a box for quite awhile and now tutorials, even updated ones...

I have installed the SDK stuff from Microsoft, as well as Visual Community service pack, and on top of that running this guys cmd script from C drive. I've formatted the computer. Tried it on another computer. The only thing I can think of is this is purely windows based. Stop dropping support for things. Better yet, stop letting out builds that break things. This goes beyond my Kinect, it stretches to my Wacom modules as well. Stop doing this. Fix this.

Thanks.

:)

Onciest, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Galane Win User

Making an Xbox 360 Kinect work on Win 10 x64?

I picked up an original Xbox 360 Kinext and USB/power adapter for under $15. I'd like to use it for 3D scanning but so far haven't been able to get it working.

I've found some old info, and a ton of people who have reading comprehension problems telling people asking about the Xbox 360 Kinect how to make the Xbox One Kinect work. *Banghead

I *could* put together a computer with Windows 7 to use it, but would much rather get it working on 10 on my laptop. I do have a white Xbox 360 but no games for Kinect.

Galane, Apr 22, 2019
  3. xbox one and kinect 360 games

We recently purchased an xbox one s and the xbox one Kinect sensor. I also purchased my kids xbox 360 Kinect games. Will these games work on the new Kinect one? Do I need to purchase an adaptor? I am so confused. When I search for xbox one Kinect games
    nothing comes up but the xbox 360 Kinect games.

MichaelSlaughter, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10?

windows kinect

Hi Ruja,

To answer your query, Kinect for Windows is only programmed to work on Windows computers. Xbox consoles like Xbox One and Xbox 360 can use Xbox Kinect specifically programmed for each of them.

For more information about Kinect for Windows and Xbox Kinect, you can refer to the links below:

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10?

1. Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Getting Xbox 360

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Not getting frame data in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Kinect Not getting frame data in windows 11: Hello,I am developing an application that utilizes the xbox 360 v1414 color and depth streams in Unity. I am using the Kinect SDK v1.8, and up until this last month or maybe two everything has been working fine. Recently, I can no longer get any camera data from the kinect,...
  3. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  4. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  5. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.

Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.: Somebody please help me, I've fully reset my computer at this point and the kinect's drivers never fully install. I've used the 1.8 SDK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-kinect-drivers-not-installing/9085aee4-b32e-4350-917f-58e21da127db
  7. Getting Windows 10 to recognise xbox 360 kinect as a webcam

Getting Windows 10 to recognise xbox 360 kinect as a webcam: Dear All, With the current situation COVID-19 I am setting up a home office. Everything is great accept the webcam issue all sold out in the shops etc. I have pulled out an old xbox 360 Kinect and have had some success with installing it. I have the drivers installed:...
  8. Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox 360 kinect compatibility: i have questions about the original Xbox 360 kinect software for windows 10 do i use the new versions or the old versions of the SDK Programs? i have the Xbox 360 kinect...
  9. 360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio

360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio: I recently got a Kinect and have noticed it does not work within Kinect studio as it displays a grey screen. I have tested the Kinect with an actual 360 and it works great. But when connected with an adapter the green light turns on and windows detects something was plugged...
  10. Making an Xbox 360 Kinect work on Win 10 x64?

Making an Xbox 360 Kinect work on Win 10 x64?: I picked up an original Xbox 360 Kinext and USB/power adapter for under $15. I'd like to use it for 3D scanning but so far haven't been able to get it working. I've found some old info, and a ton of people who have reading comprehension problems telling people asking about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox360 kinect as pc webcam

2. diagnostic tolls fro kinect 360 on a pc

3. will the xbox 360 kinect work on pc

4. how to connect kinect 360 to win 10,
  5. kinect v1 blinking light winows 10,
  6. kiect 360 as a webcam windows 10,
  7. xbox 360 kinect webcam not working window10,
  8. xbox 360 kinect v1 windows 10 flashing green light,
  9. xbox 360 kinect sensor installation for windows 10,
  10. kinect as webcam windows 10,
  11. how to install kinect kamera 1414 windows 10