Windows 10: getting yahoo off my computer

Discus and support getting yahoo off my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; getting yahoo off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-yahoo-off-my-computer/75206e7c-88a0-48cd-8370-ad4c3aef18d4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by erlingbrendalen, Oct 9, 2019.

1. getting yahoo off my computer

getting yahoo off my computer

:)

erlingbrendalen, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Oct 9, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Mary Sau Win User

NEW COMPUTER WITH IE 11 BUT BASIC YAHOO MAIL

Hi,

To help you back to the classic Yahoo Mail. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In Internet Explorer, open Tools > Internet Options
      > Security.
    • In Security tab, click Custom level and look for Scripting
      section.
    • Disable Scripting of Java Applets.
    After these steps, sign in to your Yahoo Mail account. You will get an error page then click on a link which says Return to a previous version of Yahoo Mail.

Note: Do not click the link which says 'Return to a previous version of Yahoo Mail just for now', because it would only allow you to use the classic Yahoo Mail just for once.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Mary Sau, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. getting yahoo off my computer - Similar Threads - getting yahoo off

2. Need to get hackers off my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to get hackers off my computer: My computer has been hacked. I have reset my pc twice and the hacker comes back each time. Below is the activity I am seeing in Comodo.Computer HP 445 G7 running Windows 10KB5017308 update failed multiple times. 0x8007000d.Msedge.exe UDP OUT destination:...
  3. Need to get hackers off my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to get hackers off my computer: My computer has been hacked. I have reset my pc twice and the hacker comes back each time. Below is the activity I am seeing in Comodo.Computer HP 445 G7 running Windows 10KB5017308 update failed multiple times. 0x8007000d.Msedge.exe UDP OUT destination:...
  4. Need to get hackers off my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Get OneDrive the $%^$ off my computer completely

Get OneDrive the $%^$ off my computer completely: I am absolutely thoroughly pissed off right now. I have uninstalled this pos program and it's still f#$%ing up my whole computer. I cannot find a single resource that walks me through all the **** I need to go through to get rid of it so my computer JUST WORKS!Do not tell me...
  6. Get OneDrive the $%^$ off my computer completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get OneDrive the $%^$ off my computer completely: I am absolutely thoroughly pissed off right now. I have uninstalled this pos program and it's still f#$%ing up my whole computer. I cannot find a single resource that walks me through all the **** I need to go through to get rid of it so my computer JUST WORKS!Do not tell me...
  7. Get OneDrive the $%^$ off my computer completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Getting redirected to yahoo!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting redirected to yahoo!: Im getting redirected to yahoo whenever i search something in bing. i looked it up and it said that its some tracking thing not yahoos fault but they need to fix it. thats what it said i did the setting reset thing then boom it was gone now its back a second time and it wont...
  9. I can't get yahoo to open on my new computer

I can't get yahoo to open on my new computer: I looked at previous threads and tried this Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.488] c 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\windows\system32>ping yahoo.com Pinging yahoo.com [2001:4998:124:1507::f001] with 32 bytes of data: Request timed out....
  10. Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer!: Thank you so much for your reply to my initial question. The first time I was in Safe Mode I got rid of the stand-alone Santivirus and all of its files. I couldn't download the Malwarebytes when my computer was in Safe Mode, so I went back into standard, downloaded and...