Windows 10: Getting you "free" minecraft windows 10 editition copy if you have java

Discus and support Getting you "free" minecraft windows 10 editition copy if you have java in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A lot of people have been getting free copies of Minecraft windows 10 edition because they have java edition I also have java edition I have gone to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jimmy_071, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Jimmy_071 Win User

Getting you "free" minecraft windows 10 editition copy if you have java

A lot of people have been getting free copies of Minecraft windows 10 edition because they have java edition I also have java edition I have gone to https://account.mojang.com/me but it does not work it doesn't show any free Minecraft windows 10 edition code even though it clearly said that I have Minecraft java edition I also logged out and in and it still doesn't work please help.

:)

Jimmy_071, Mar 25, 2020

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Problems with minecraft for windows 10 edition

hello,

i bought minecraft java edition on 24 feb 2015, and today i wanted to have the minecraft for window 10 with the free key that the mojang gives to you if you buy minecraft java editition since 2018.

i download it but when i open it tell me that i have to buy minecraft. there is no problem with accounts so i don't rlly now what is

MicheleArici, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Carson W. Win User

Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

I heard if I buy Minecraft java edition I get the Windows 10 version free is that right? I redeemed Minecraft java on minecraft.net but I didn't get a code of the Windows 10 version.

Carson W., Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting you "free" minecraft windows 10 editition copy if you have java - Similar Threads - Getting free minecraft

2. Minecraft - You do not own Minecraft Java on minecraft.net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft - You do not own Minecraft Java on minecraft.net: It just happened today that I found this problem.Around like a month ago I won a giveaway and got Xbox Gamespass from a youtuber.I used the code and it worked.Now today when I was playing Minecraft, It suddenly logged me out and when I tried reconnecting then it showed...
  3. Minecraft - You do not own Minecraft Java on minecraft.net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft - You do not own Minecraft Java on minecraft.net: It just happened today that I found this problem.Around like a month ago I won a giveaway and got Xbox Gamespass from a youtuber.I used the code and it worked.Now today when I was playing Minecraft, It suddenly logged me out and when I tried reconnecting then it showed...
  4. Can you get Minecraft java for free if you already bought windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you get Minecraft java for free if you already bought windows 10 edition: I saw on the launcher that in summer 2022 if you have windows 10 edition, then you will be eligible to get a free copy of Minecraft java edition. is this true and if so may I get more info?...
  5. Can you get Minecraft java for free if you already bought windows 10 edition

Can you get Minecraft java for free if you already bought windows 10 edition: I saw on the launcher that in summer 2022 if you have windows 10 edition, then you will be eligible to get a free copy of Minecraft java edition. is this true and if so may I get more info?...
  6. Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox: Hi, I have minecraft on Xbox one and i just wanted to know if download it for free on windows 10. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-get-minecraft-on-windows-10-edition-for/c7bc1f03-8444-4b45-b84d-bd8bd8d573bf
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  8. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 free with Java

Minecraft Windows 10 free with Java: We purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018, so I think we are entitled to get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free, but we can’t figure out how to do it. Can anyone help?...
  10. Free Minecraft Windows 10 for Java Owners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Minecraft Windows 10 for Java Owners: I am trying to redeem my free copy of Windows 10 Mincraft since I have owned Java since 2012. I cannot find where to get my redemption code. Can anyone tell me where its at?...