Windows 10: GF Computer Broke! Please Help

Discus and support GF Computer Broke! Please Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is my GF Laptop (YT Video). It is an MSI gaming laptop GL63. She wants to know if any one can help her with the issue. Any suggestions will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jagodragon, Oct 29, 2020.

1. GF Computer Broke! Please Help

This is my GF Laptop (YT Video). It is an MSI gaming laptop GL63.

She wants to know if any one can help her with the issue. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! The flashing is all that happens after you log in. It won't let you do anything.

We have done a reinstall of windows with the option to preserve data. We have also run all the hardware checks from the bios and boot options screen.

Please let us know if there is some thing we are missing here.

submitted by /u/Jagodragon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jagodragon, Oct 29, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Update Broke Computer Need Help!

Windows 10 Upgrade
    According to this list, your PC isn't on Acer's approved list for Win 10. Could you check that?

This is an older PC which came with Win 7. Have you ever clean installed Win 10 on it?

• AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual Core Processor
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • 2GB DDR3 RAM
    • 320GB HDD
    • DVD Rewriter
    • Integrated Graphics
    • PS.VB1E3.082

We can only proceed step by step.

So chkdsk and SFC /Scannow are ok. But any attempt to reset your PC or run DISM fails.

Is this what you tried? I'm not 100% clear what the above means. Clean install or this procedure?
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

If you tried this, it's possible it failed as you need (it seems) some 500Mb of unallocated space on your hard disk.

dalchina, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Update Broke Computer Need Help!

I downloaded the iso launched

GF Computer Broke! Please Help [​IMG]

It sits like this

I used my brothers laptop to create it on a usb

Run the setup.exe and get this.

RandomTurtle, Oct 29, 2020
  4. GF Computer Broke! Please Help

Update Broke Computer Need Help!

I don't think I ever did a clean install, when I upgraded I'm certain I did it in the way I could keep my games and personal files.

Also here is my pc from the msinfo32

I can't run anything in terms of Windows 10 install, it just doesn't open or load. So I can't do either procedures you listed.

RandomTurtle, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

GF Computer Broke! Please Help

1. GF Computer Broke! Please Help - Similar Threads - Computer Broke Please

2. Wifi On My GF computer no longer works help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi On My GF computer no longer works help: So the wifi adapter no longer allows her to access the internet even though it says connected and secured but no matter what ive tried has fixed ive tried updating her drivers manually and automatically flushing the dns and some other CMD stuff ive tried restarting pc...
  3. Wifi On My GF computer no longer works help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi On My GF computer no longer works help: So the wifi adapter no longer allows her to access the internet even though it says connected and secured but no matter what ive tried has fixed ive tried updating her drivers manually and automatically flushing the dns and some other CMD stuff ive tried restarting pc...
  4. A live agent broke my laptop! please help

A live agent broke my laptop! please help: Yesterday i spoke to a live agent on microsoft as my laptop wasnt allowing me to download xbox app. This was my only issue. The agent named Emanuel used quick assist on my laptop for 2 hours to try and sort this problem out for me. After he said it was done and it should work...
  5. Please help i broke my icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help i broke my icon: Today i download Executable Icon Changer and change my c# application to it but later i know how to set icon properly then i uninstalled Executable Icon Changer but the icon that i changed by that application appear to every executable file without icon pls help me...
  6. Please help i broke my icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help i broke my icon: Today i download Executable Icon Changer and change my c# application to it but later i know how to set icon properly then i uninstalled Executable Icon Changer but the icon that i changed by that application appear to every executable file without icon pls help me...
  7. Please help i broke my icon

8. microsoft store absolutely broke please help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store absolutely broke please help.: my app store has been broke for ages. the install button is unresponsive and does nothing. i try to run wsreset and it hangs, i reset the stores data and nothing happens, i ran scripts on powershell to reinstall the app store and they dont work, ive ran loads of trouble...
  9. gf

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    gf: 'l; ' hh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gf/60b6d820-f69e-41da-af22-88e704a70f84"
  10. Update Broke Computer Need Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Update Broke Computer Need Help!: To start off I've been trying to fix my computer for a week now and have had no success. I don't think it's malware, I've had Malwarebytes installed onto my computer for about a year now and have ran a scan multiple times with "Scan for rootkits" option turned on, since...