Windows 10: GFWL keep disconnecting

Discus and support GFWL keep disconnecting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The game sometimes disconnects from Windows Live when I am playing. It is GTA IV that is a game for Windows Live. I tried to delete my Live profile, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArielKulikowski, Mar 15, 2019.

1. GFWL keep disconnecting

The game sometimes disconnects from Windows Live when I am playing. It is GTA IV that is a game for Windows Live. I tried to delete my Live profile, I verified game data from Steam. But this didn’t help to fix the issue.

:)

ArielKulikowski, Mar 15, 2019
  2. MrNeeds Win User

gfwl

if your games are bought with the GFWL store, you would have gotten an email with your product key, you can register that key with steam and download it for free, there's always a way GFWL keep disconnecting :)

MrNeeds, Mar 15, 2019
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    GFWL Marketplace Issue

Download the GFWL client from the the xbox website if it is not installed on the pc.

Note; this will only work for GFWL titles, not win10 games.

But the xbox on win10 app as well as any games played will show as achievements.

Some games that were moved to steam works will not show any further GFWL

achievements, but will show in the xbox app.

Most steam games that use GFWL will have outdated versions and will not work.

To test it, launch GFWL from the folder after install, make sure you use the game tag, password

and email for xbox-GFWL unless they are the same.

kjl1956, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Xiusho Win User

GFWL keep disconnecting

gfwl

I have just installed windows 10 and installed gfwl. But when i login it fails to find my purchase history. I'm unable to install any of my games. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing has worked. Anyone know how i can fix this so i can install my games?

Xiusho, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

GFWL keep disconnecting

1. GFWL keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - GFWL keep disconnecting

2. WIFI KEEPS DISCONNECTING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI KEEPS DISCONNECTING: Hi guys, my laptop is HP Pavilion DV6 and I installed windows 10 (from windows 7 ) and i just noticed that the wifi keeps disconnecting .. not all the time some times it works perfect but sometimes it keeps disconnection every 2-3 minutes and i installed DriverEasy to...
  3. gfwl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gfwl: I have just installed windows 10 and installed gfwl. But when i login it fails to find my purchase history. I'm unable to install any of my games. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing has worked. Anyone know how i can fix this so i can install my games? 29388
  4. USB Devices keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Devices keep disconnecting: Hello , I have a problem with my USB devices. All devices keep disconnecting for like 1-3 seconds. This problem appeared after i reinstalled Windows. I tried a lot of fixes but it didnt work. ( tried windows 7/8.1/10 , update drivers , disable power management shuting down...
  5. The WiFi keeps disconnecting...

The WiFi keeps disconnecting...: I get to upload large files on Google Drive but there's just too many of the files and they are a bit large i.e. 4 Gb. Something - not sure if this is the browser or Google Drive itself keeps returning an error message reading 'Upload paused (offline), and, my WiFi, which is...
  6. WiFi keeps getting disconnected

WiFi keeps getting disconnected: hi! This problem seem to come out out of nowhere.. I have already turned off my auto update for windows since that was causing me problems BSOD with my drivers before. Now all of a sudden my internet connection seems to stop for some reason while im browsing. Also my Wifi...
  7. WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting

WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting: Using Win10 my Sony Vaio laptop connects ok to my BT wireless router but after a short while I lose the Internet connection. This happens because Win10 decides to switch to another wireless network which is secured and I do not have the password. When I disconnect this other...
  8. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...
  9. Wifi connection keeps disconnecting

Wifi connection keeps disconnecting: Hey, guys, so I go to college and I use my school's Wifi. My roommates don't have this problem so it's just me. Whenever it disconnects, I go to the Network and Sharing Center to diagnose it. When I diagnose it, it fixes it and I get this (attached an image). But after...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: I did a reset to windows 8 few weeks ago and since than i had an issue that my internet keeps getting disconnected randomly everytime and all the rest of the computers i had were fine than my brother did a reset to his computer and he started having that issue aswell , i...