Windows 10: GFWL keep disconnecting

Discus and support GFWL keep disconnecting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The game sometimes disconnects from Windows Live when I am playing. It is GTA IV that is a game for Windows Live. I tried to delete my Live profile, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArielKulikowski, Mar 15, 2019.

1. GFWL keep disconnecting

The game sometimes disconnects from Windows Live when I am playing. It is GTA IV that is a game for Windows Live. I tried to delete my Live profile, I verified game data from Steam. But this didn’t help to fix the issue.

:)

ArielKulikowski, Mar 15, 2019
  2. MrNeeds Win User

gfwl

if your games are bought with the GFWL store, you would have gotten an email with your product key, you can register that key with steam and download it for free, there's always a way GFWL keep disconnecting :)

MrNeeds, Mar 15, 2019
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    GFWL Marketplace Issue

Download the GFWL client from the the xbox website if it is not installed on the pc.

Note; this will only work for GFWL titles, not win10 games.

But the xbox on win10 app as well as any games played will show as achievements.

Some games that were moved to steam works will not show any further GFWL

achievements, but will show in the xbox app.

Most steam games that use GFWL will have outdated versions and will not work.

To test it, launch GFWL from the folder after install, make sure you use the game tag, password

and email for xbox-GFWL unless they are the same.

kjl1956, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Xiusho Win User

GFWL keep disconnecting

gfwl

I have just installed windows 10 and installed gfwl. But when i login it fails to find my purchase history. I'm unable to install any of my games. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing has worked. Anyone know how i can fix this so i can install my games?

Xiusho, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

GFWL keep disconnecting

1. GFWL keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - GFWL keep disconnecting

2. The GFWL client can't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The GFWL client can't open: When I open GFWL client, it says "Connection error".So, recently, I was going to fix GFWL on YouTube and some websites, but after that, it didn't work.I have installed Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant and GFWL. When I play the game, Batman Arkham Asylum, it works perfectly...
  3. re5 gfwl wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re5 gfwl wont work: i tried to sign in to gfwl from resident evil 5, it required me to update the client and i did so, then the game restarted but the gfwl dashboard won't appear anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re5-gfwl-wont-work/4c7b8c77-5edf-4667-912a-e7f342ad3690
  4. re5 gfwl wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re5 gfwl wont work: i tried to sign in to gfwl from resident evil 5, it required me to update the client and i did so, then the game restarted but the gfwl dashboard won't appear anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re5-gfwl-wont-work/4c7b8c77-5edf-4667-912a-e7f342ad3690
  5. keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps Disconnecting: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  6. keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keeps Disconnecting: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  7. Halo 2 GFWL Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo 2 GFWL Activation: I bought halo 2 vista second hand but when i try to activate it , it says that the product key was used too many times, Anybody can supply me with a new key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-2-gfwl-activation/c7ff0a76-aef6-436d-bff2-c1dd196c9a88
  8. GFWL sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GFWL sign in problem: I know this is quite late, but I downgraded my GTA IV and wanted to play online, but when I try to log in to GFWL, I type my email, and it gives me a password that I cannot change, even if I type my password first, it changes, and if I click log in, there is an infinite...
  9. GFWL Marketplace No longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GFWL Marketplace No longer working: Recently RE-installed GFWL MarketPlace so i could download my gfwl Library. But it is not working on windows 10? I sign in. It gives me, error retrieving purchase history. Nothing fixes it, it seems to be an issue elsewhere? I installed games i had on disk. I set...
  10. gfwl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gfwl: I have just installed windows 10 and installed gfwl. But when i login it fails to find my purchase history. I'm unable to install any of my games. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing has worked. Anyone know how i can fix this so i can install my games? 29388

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my phone keep disconnecting in my 2019 buick

2. gfwl here was an error retrieving your purchase history