Windows 10: Ghost app wanted to be deleted

Discus and support Ghost app wanted to be deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to delete this Avira vpn. I've tried using admin and register as I saw someone else got the solution of exporting as a backup and importing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mick_X, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Mick_X Win User

Ghost app wanted to be deleted

I'm trying to delete this Avira vpn. I've tried using admin and register as I saw someone else got the solution of exporting as a backup and importing that file then restarting. The pic on the right is the error I got importing it. Anyone know how to completely delete Avira? Ghost app wanted to be deleted 9cb8cfde-97f8-4951-8552-0a6aa61d0a10?upload=true.png

:)

Mick_X, Mar 5, 2021

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Ghost app wanted to be deleted

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Ghost app wanted to be deleted

1. Ghost app wanted to be deleted - Similar Threads - Ghost app wanted

2. Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: Fixed Updated : Turns out I somehow take a screenshot and set it as wallpaper lolI am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck not select-able, and cant not move/ del on my desktop. It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost...
  3. Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: Fixed Updated : Turns out I somehow take a screenshot and set it as wallpaper lolI am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck not select-able, and cant not move/ del on my desktop. It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost...
  4. Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: I am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck on my desktop.It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost icon.Any one knows how to get rid of it?Tried :RebootRe-install Windows 11 keep app and file optionRefresh desktopRestart file...
  5. Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: I am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck on my desktop.It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost icon.Any one knows how to get rid of it?Tried :RebootRe-install Windows 11 keep app and file optionRefresh desktopRestart file...
  6. Delete "ghost" folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete "ghost" folder: Hi,I bought FM24 some weeks ago and on my FM23 Folders I had a huge facepack on a folder called "Graphics" that I wanted to swap with because I don't see the point of touching FM23 for now.The folder itself went to my desktop so I could transfer it to the FM24 folder, but...
  7. Delete "ghost" folder

Delete "ghost" folder: Hi,I bought FM24 some weeks ago and on my FM23 Folders I had a huge facepack on a folder called "Graphics" that I wanted to swap with because I don't see the point of touching FM23 for now.The folder itself went to my desktop so I could transfer it to the FM24 folder, but...
  8. How to delete ghost virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete ghost virus: I accidentally downloaded a pop up virus and I have deleted all the files and run multiple antivirus softwares but it still is in my computer and the files are all gone...
  9. Ghost Apps in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Apps in Apps & Features: I've installed two apps, then deleted them from Program Files, with Admin permissions, BUT THEY ARE STILL SHOWING UP.When I press uninstall, since the computer thinks the file still exists, it tries to find the uninstall.exe file of it, so that the computer can uninstall the...
  10. How to delete ghost files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete ghost files?: After I tried to uninstall sea of thieves with the Uninstall button in the start menu during its download. the game files remain but windows don't see the game. I don't know where is it. I checked C:\XboxGames and C:\Windows\SystemApps. It's also not in any temporary files....