Windows 10: Ghost circles again

Discus and support Ghost circles again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows 10 update yesterday and ghost circles again. This time I cannot even log in or have any mouse function. Suggestions to correct as I cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MerryG231, Sep 15, 2019.

1. MerryG231 Win User

Ghost circles again

windows 10 update yesterday and ghost circles again. This time I cannot even log in or have any mouse function. Suggestions to correct as I cannot get to system restore with mouse?

:)

MerryG231, Sep 15, 2019

2. Ghost Circles and touchscreens

There was what seems to be as big Windows 10 upgrade yesterday. I have a touchscreen. Now I'm getting ghost circles scrolling down the center of my screen and lose control of the mouse and the keyboard. Sometimes the screen zooms out really big. It seems
    I can be on for a few minutes with no problem but then the circles start. The only way I can shut down is to hold the power button.

I went into devices and pen and ink but that didn't seem to have anything that fixed it. I shutdown and unplugged the computer. Plugged it in and restarted but the circles came back. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the mouse and keyboard but that
    didn't work.

Suggestions? I don't use the touchscreen so do you think if it is disabled that would fix it? If so, how do I do that.

Thank you.

MtnWoman54, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Ghost Circles & Erratic Mouse

ver 1803 - Lenovo all-in-one

Ghost circles and erractic mouse with multiple windows opening randomly. The mouse cursor seems to get caught in those ghost circles that scroll down the screen The same thing happened after the big fall update At that time I disabled the touch screen and
    it fixed it. Now though I can barely log in. The login box is grayed out and if I do a right click + control I can type one character then I have to do the same action again for the next character. Also, I cannot use Chrome.

If I get this fixed, will it happen after every big update? It is ridiculous that Microsoft sends out updates that end up breaking your PC.

I appreciate the help.

MtnWoman54, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Ghost circles again

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Ghost circles again

1. Ghost circles again - Similar Threads - Ghost circles again

2. ghost chat feature / ghost cache feature ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ghost chat feature / ghost cache feature ??: Recent windows 10 update. A pop-up for 'ghost chat' asking for Title and Please state your State or Province. I hit the X button on it. It's was not from ad download pop-up thinger. Norton can't find anything. Is this a new integration for twitch or something (closest thing...
  3. ghostly lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ghostly lines: I have these ghostly lines everywhere on my computer , at the ends of pics, text, everything.....i also have a screenshot! They are very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghostly-lines/f90cb6c7-9e2c-4c34-afcd-cb168e82541f
  4. Ghost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost: I´m havin this same ghostin problem when switchin pages as a person on this forum.Already tried the explorer restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost/6c8778c7-d0ef-4a20-9238-900e50990835
  5. Ghost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost: I´m havin this same ghostin problem when switchin pages as a person on this forum.Already tried the explorer restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost/6c8778c7-d0ef-4a20-9238-900e50990835
  6. Ghost Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Administrator: A few months ago a Windows 10 install got interrupted and a kind of "ghost administrator" appeared on my lock screen. The "GA" below my name, on the image doesn't work and doesn't appear in my list of users. I have full administrative privileges and I am the only user listed...
  7. Laptop Ghosting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Ghosting: Hello Microsoft! I recently purchased a new surface laptop from Harvey Norman as my old one continuously malfunctioned. This laptop is only a month old and yet I am experiencing issues. The laptop seems to be ghosting or I think that is the problem as images from 5 minutes...
  8. ghosting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ghosting: i have no control over my curser...round circles appear and take over myn screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghosting/ce144598-7b80-4c3d-967e-e0e573d39c03
  9. how to remove ghost circles and preventing cursor from disappearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to remove ghost circles and preventing cursor from disappearing: how to remove ghost circles and preventing cursor from disappearing along with text ive been having this problem off and on for a year and this is my 8th time...
  10. How to fix ghost circles/2 mouse cursors?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix ghost circles/2 mouse cursors?: How to fix ghost circles/2 mouse cursors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-ghost-circles2-mouse-cursors/65a010e3-6e20-4176-95f2-03999886fde6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turning circles time again