Windows 10: Ghost circles again

Discus and support Ghost circles again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows 10 update yesterday and ghost circles again. This time I cannot even log in or have any mouse function. Suggestions to correct as I cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MerryG231, Sep 15, 2019.

1. MerryG231 Win User

Ghost circles again

windows 10 update yesterday and ghost circles again. This time I cannot even log in or have any mouse function. Suggestions to correct as I cannot get to system restore with mouse?

:)

MerryG231, Sep 15, 2019

2. Ghost Circles and touchscreens

There was what seems to be as big Windows 10 upgrade yesterday. I have a touchscreen. Now I'm getting ghost circles scrolling down the center of my screen and lose control of the mouse and the keyboard. Sometimes the screen zooms out really big. It seems
    I can be on for a few minutes with no problem but then the circles start. The only way I can shut down is to hold the power button.

I went into devices and pen and ink but that didn't seem to have anything that fixed it. I shutdown and unplugged the computer. Plugged it in and restarted but the circles came back. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the mouse and keyboard but that
    didn't work.

Suggestions? I don't use the touchscreen so do you think if it is disabled that would fix it? If so, how do I do that.

Thank you.

MtnWoman54, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Ghost Circles & Erratic Mouse

ver 1803 - Lenovo all-in-one

Ghost circles and erractic mouse with multiple windows opening randomly. The mouse cursor seems to get caught in those ghost circles that scroll down the screen The same thing happened after the big fall update At that time I disabled the touch screen and
    it fixed it. Now though I can barely log in. The login box is grayed out and if I do a right click + control I can type one character then I have to do the same action again for the next character. Also, I cannot use Chrome.

If I get this fixed, will it happen after every big update? It is ridiculous that Microsoft sends out updates that end up breaking your PC.

I appreciate the help.

MtnWoman54, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Ghost circles again

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Ghost circles again

1. Ghost circles again - Similar Threads - Ghost circles again

2. Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  3. Ghost Glitches

Ghost Glitches: My HP15 laptop's touch screen ability is having a problem. It is having "Ghost Glitches" or touching on its own with reckless abandon. how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-glitches/0bba4ebb-48a1-410a-88cd-863296e3220c
  4. Ghost Muted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Muted: I have noticed nobody can see my chat in Mineplex and other basic servers on Minecraft, but they can see hashtags and nothing else. I have tried signing out and signing back in (it didn't work). Then I tried turning all the settings in xbox to everyone or allow (this didn't...
  5. Ghost file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost file: I have an application which successfully accesses a file but when I go to look at the file in Windows Explorer the file is not there. If I try to rename another file with the same name in the same folder, I'm asked if I want to create the new name with "(3)" added on. I...
  6. "Ghost" screens

"Ghost" screens: From time to time matter what I'm using, email, office products, web, etc. my screen will suddenly "ghost" out and the only way I can retrieve that screen is to go to Task Bar and (after 20X of ctrl+alt+delete) it will allow Task Bar to appear and end that task or bring...
  7. Ghost router

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost router: A ghost router (not connected) appears in the window "Devices & Printers" multiple times. I suspect an additional ghost appears whenever Windows 10 is booted with the router switched off. Is there a way to stop these ghosts? Windows does not seem to get any ill effects....
  8. Ghostly logon

in Browsers and Email
    Ghostly logon: I have a perplexing issue with one site that I use. Occasionally when I go to the site I find that I am already logged on; this despite the fact that I had logged off before I last left the site. I've changed my password and deleted all cookies in an effort to circumvent...
  9. "Ghost" devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Ghost" devices: EDIT to save you time: This thread has some useful tools to help rid your computer of old driver packages and ghost devices. Turns out my issue was a registry problem, that was resolved on the 2nd page. ORIGINAL POST: Hey guys, I have this problem where a...
  10. Ghost Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Ghost Folder: Hello everyone. Am happy with Windows 10 but i have a weird problem. I want to delete a folder but Windows can't find that folder... I explained that problem in a graphic and attached to this post. Thank you. 51151

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turning circles time again