Windows 10: Ghost Clicking

Discus and support Ghost Clicking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Someone help!!!! My computer is ghost clicking rapidly at about 15 clicks a second! I can’t even get into my laptop anymore. Then the laptop just turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chloe G_7, May 23, 2020.

1. Chloe G_7 Win User

Ghost Clicking

Someone help!!!! My computer is ghost clicking rapidly at about 15 clicks a second! I can’t even get into my laptop anymore. Then the laptop just turns off. I’ve restarted it and havent used it in 10 hours please help!

:)

Chloe G_7, May 23, 2020

2. Dell Inspiron 13 5378 "Ghost Clicking"

Hi IcyGreenDonut,

Experiencing "Ghost Clicking" on your laptop could be both a software or a hardware issue. For us to sort this out, I suggest uninstalling the driver and let Windows reinstall it. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Human Interface Devices category, right-click your
      HID-compliant touch screen, then click Uninstall.
    3. Restart your laptop.

If the issue persists, then I recommend that you get in touch with the Dell Support Team or visit their support site through
    this link for assistance in updating the touchscreen firmware as the issue is leaning towards becoming a hardware issue, specifically the touchscreen.

Should you need more information or have further queries, feel free to update this thread.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 23, 2020
  3. Ghost clicking & spazzing

Hello Jessie,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which is build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you start your PC in a clean boot state so we can isolate if it's caused by
    a software or hardware issue.

Also, make sure that the screen is clean from any dirt or debris.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 23, 2020
  4. Ghost Clicking

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Ghost Clicking

1. Ghost Clicking - Similar Threads - Ghost Clicking

2. How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?: While I was working on my project, I left my laptop on and have the charger plugged in, after a few minutes later, the laptop's cursor disappeared and there are white bubbles on the screen on the left of my screen. When I try to use the touchpad to take control it just...
  3. Ghost monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ghost monitor?: My computer thinks I have two screens plugged in when I only have one, how can I fix this? submitted by /u/Im-Real-Human [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghf8oo/ghost_monitor/
  4. My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me: I don't have anything in my desktop . I can't click right mouse button and also left one. I can't see anything in my desktop but all files remains,but files still exist . You can see them in screenshoots Please help me .[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking: I have bought a acer laptop when it came from repair it started ghost clicking like a autoclicker I don't have any autoclicker running luckily I have a second pc...
  6. Ghost of right click

Ghost of right click: Hello, every couple of right clicks the right click I choose stays on the screen. I was not able to find a way to fix this issue, my computers is a surface book 2 which I have purchased recently.[ATTACH]...
  7. Right-Click menu ghosting after I select it

Right-Click menu ghosting after I select it: I've recently been experiencing a problem with the right-click menu. After I select an option (i.e paste, delete etc.), it remains on the screen in a transparent mode. From there, I am unable to select it or anything for that matter. The only solution I've found to remove it...
  8. Dell Inspiron 13 5378 "Ghost Clicking"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 13 5378 "Ghost Clicking": My Dell Inspiron 13 5378 has this weird "ghost clicking" issue. Whenever the touchscreen driver (HID-compliant touch screen) was active the screen would start to "auto click" itself near the right side of the screen (sometimes all over the screen). Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Laptop touchscreen ghost clicking

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop touchscreen ghost clicking: I have a Samsung Laptop. It has a touchscreen. Randomly it has this really annoying problem. The screen with start zooming in and out. There are these little circles that pop up everywhere. It starts to autoclick randomly. It happens for a few seconds and then stops....
  10. Mouse hover actions stop working; ghost menus; (almost) no clicks work

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hover actions stop working; ghost menus; (almost) no clicks work: I have been having this rendering issue for more than 3 months now and it persists after several OS re-installs. Resolving this problem is of extreme importance to me since many of the programs I rely on are affected. Reverting to an older Windows version is not an option...