Windows 10: Ghost Clicking

Discus and support Ghost Clicking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Someone help!!!! My computer is ghost clicking rapidly at about 15 clicks a second! I can’t even get into my laptop anymore. Then the laptop just turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chloe G_7, May 23, 2020.

1. Chloe G_7 Win User

Ghost Clicking

Someone help!!!! My computer is ghost clicking rapidly at about 15 clicks a second! I can’t even get into my laptop anymore. Then the laptop just turns off. I’ve restarted it and havent used it in 10 hours please help!

:)

Chloe G_7, May 23, 2020

2. Dell Inspiron 13 5378 "Ghost Clicking"

Hi IcyGreenDonut,

Experiencing "Ghost Clicking" on your laptop could be both a software or a hardware issue. For us to sort this out, I suggest uninstalling the driver and let Windows reinstall it. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Human Interface Devices category, right-click your
      HID-compliant touch screen, then click Uninstall.
    3. Restart your laptop.

If the issue persists, then I recommend that you get in touch with the Dell Support Team or visit their support site through
    this link for assistance in updating the touchscreen firmware as the issue is leaning towards becoming a hardware issue, specifically the touchscreen.

Should you need more information or have further queries, feel free to update this thread.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 23, 2020
  3. Ghost clicking & spazzing

Hello Jessie,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which is build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you start your PC in a clean boot state so we can isolate if it's caused by
    a software or hardware issue.

Also, make sure that the screen is clean from any dirt or debris.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 23, 2020
  4. Ghost Clicking

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Ghost Clicking

1. Ghost Clicking - Similar Threads - Ghost Clicking

2. Ghost Enter Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Enter Click: I don't know why but my pc is getting ghost clicks without any reason. It is just that I am typing or using my mouse pad that my pc inputs enter click for suppose I am typing a question in google and suddenly an enter click happens to search that without my will. It has never...
  3. Ghost Enter Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost Enter Click: I don't know why but my pc is getting ghost clicks without any reason. It is just that I am typing or using my mouse pad that my pc inputs enter click for suppose I am typing a question in google and suddenly an enter click happens to search that without my will. It has never...
  4. pretty annoying ghost click & spazz on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pretty annoying ghost click & spazz on my laptop: my build is windows 11 home version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778 laptop is dell inspiron 15 3511.i had a wonderful day playing cookie run on bluestacks and suddenly my FRICKING CURSOR KEEPS GHOST TAPPING/SPAZZING! IT FREAKING REMOVED ALL OF MY TABS AND MY HARD WORK! I THOUGHT...
  5. pretty annoying ghost click & spazz on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pretty annoying ghost click & spazz on my laptop: my build is windows 11 home version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778 laptop is dell inspiron 15 3511.i had a wonderful day playing cookie run on bluestacks and suddenly my FRICKING CURSOR KEEPS GHOST TAPPING/SPAZZING! IT FREAKING REMOVED ALL OF MY TABS AND MY HARD WORK! I THOUGHT...
  6. Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere: Hi, Last night I went to wake my computer, the screen lit, background loaded, everything as isual, hit the space bar to put in my password, and everything froze. I restarted it, to find my screen now black with what looked like grey “raindrop” like bubbles cascading all...
  7. Ghost touchscreen clicks really fast and annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ghost touchscreen clicks really fast and annoying: How do I fix this. I have a windows 10 that is pretty good I don't remember the exact model but it cost $1k. Lately when I've been playing on it it starts ghost clicking and it's really really annoying. I tried cleaning and recalibrating touch controls but that didn't work. I...
  8. My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me: I don't have anything in my desktop . I can't click right mouse button and also left one. I can't see anything in my desktop but all files remains,but files still exist . You can see them in screenshoots Please help me .[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking: I have bought a acer laptop when it came from repair it started ghost clicking like a autoclicker I don't have any autoclicker running luckily I have a second pc...
  10. Ghost of right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost of right click: Hello, every couple of right clicks the right click I choose stays on the screen. I was not able to find a way to fix this issue, my computers is a surface book 2 which I have purchased recently.[ATTACH]...