Windows 10: Ghost Drive

Discus and support Ghost Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A wireless network and a desktopDell 3847 with Windows 10 Pro and laptopAsus with Windows 10. Network in Explorer shows my desktop and my laptop. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamAlgie, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Ghost Drive

A wireless network and a desktopDell 3847 with Windows 10 Pro and laptopAsus with Windows 10. Network in Explorer shows my desktop and my laptop. If I click on the laptop it shows a drive f: that doesn't exist on the laptop and appears to be a clone of drive d:. If I delete a file from f: it also deletes the same file on d:. How do I get rid of this Ghost drve?

Ghost Drive c3497da6-77fd-4d37-bc4f-ae0b37ec587c?upload=true.jpg

:)

WilliamAlgie, Dec 30, 2019

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Dec 30, 2019
  3. candun Win User
    How do you remove a 'ghost' hard drive or the link to it?

My PC is running Windows 10, it does not have a 'Search' bar, so I went to, used Control Panel: Search?

Entered 'Troubleshooting' came up with 'Troubleshooting History' but not 'View All'?

Went to Hardware & Devices, lettered external 'ghost' hard drive was not listed amoung the external devices?

DMW

candun, Dec 30, 2019
  4. LR Rich Win User

Ghost Drive

Alternative for Symantec Ghost Norton

Norton no longer offers Symantec Ghost and I need to upload files from an external hard drive to new PC. Any suggestions?

LR Rich, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Ghost Drive

1. Ghost Drive - Similar Threads - Ghost Drive

2. Ghost drive causing boot issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ghost drive causing boot issues in Windows 10: Hey there,I am having issues with a drive that has no physical drive associated with it, and it does not appear in drive manager, causes issues with my booting process.Initially I was having issues where my PC would always go into automatic repair and no options would allow...
  3. Ghost drive causing boot issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost drive causing boot issues in Windows 10: Hey there,I am having issues with a drive that has no physical drive associated with it, and it does not appear in drive manager, causes issues with my booting process.Initially I was having issues where my PC would always go into automatic repair and no options would allow...
  4. Ghost drive causing boot issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ghost drives showing in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ghost drives showing in windows explorer: I have 2 "Removable Disk" drives showing in windows explorer that do not exist. They persist through shutdown and restarts. I have not been able to find any way to get rid of them. If I try opening them I get the following error: Location is not available F:\ is unavailable....
  6. Ghost drives showing in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost drives showing in windows explorer: I have 2 "Removable Disk" drives showing in windows explorer that do not exist. They persist through shutdown and restarts. I have not been able to find any way to get rid of them. If I try opening them I get the following error: Location is not available F:\ is unavailable....
  7. Ghost drives showing in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. CD-ROM drive found in hidden devices - What does it do? Ghost drives are generally ok to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD-ROM drive found in hidden devices - What does it do? Ghost drives are generally ok to...: I don't even have a DVD player so I have no idea what this could be, possibly something important so I'm wondering if this and everything else in hidden devices should be kept.I used ghostbuster to get rid of my old broken HDD which is no longer connected to my laptop, but...
  9. What is this Ghost Drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this Ghost Drive?: A recent client has a mystery drive? (or folder)? Labeled : Ginger andDon (\\TOSHIBALAPTOP) (Z:) This is their system: (version 2004, build 19041.867) The Z: drive doesnt show up in Drive Manager Nor does it show up as a folder in Folder Size. Note that C: and Z: are...
  10. Monitor issue that is driving me crazy - Ghost monitors showing up in

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor issue that is driving me crazy - Ghost monitors showing up in: Windows 10 pro 19042.867 This issue is something that has been haunting me for some time now and just recently I discovered what could be the culprit. I came across this because of a videogame called osu!. Long story short, the game renders your cursor by itself ( so no...