Windows 10: ghost effect on diffrent ides in windows 11

Discus and support ghost effect on diffrent ides in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; getting a ghost effect on ides not only one. almost every ide having this issue on wondows 11 only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmanVerma_, Jan 5, 2022.

1. ghost effect on diffrent ides in windows 11

getting a ghost effect on ides not only one. almost every ide having this issue on wondows 11 only

:)

AmanVerma_, Jan 5, 2022

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 5, 2022
  4. cadaveca Win User

ghost effect on diffrent ides in windows 11

Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

ghost effect on diffrent ides in windows 11

1. ghost effect on diffrent ides in windows 11 - Similar Threads - ghost effect diffrent

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE but diffrent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE but diffrent: when i am turning my laptop on i got an update and progres for this update was stuck at 7% then i got blue screen with error from title i cant do anything....
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE but diffrent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE but diffrent: when i am turning my laptop on i got an update and progres for this update was stuck at 7% then i got blue screen with error from title i cant do anything....
  4. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  5. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  6. Windows 11 Ghost User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Ghost User: I have just done a clean install of Windows 11 and migrated my Windows 10 files to the new system. I am the only user of the computer and live alone so I want it to boot to the desktop but when I turn off the need to enter a password the boot fails at the lock screen and...
  7. Windows 11 Ghost User

Windows 11 Ghost User: I have just done a clean install of Windows 11 and migrated my Windows 10 files to the new system. I am the only user of the computer and live alone so I want it to boot to the desktop but when I turn off the need to enter a password the boot fails at the lock screen and...
  8. ghost effect on diffrent ides in windows 11

ghost effect on diffrent ides in windows 11: getting a ghost effect on ides not only one. almost every ide having this issue on wondows 11 only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-effect-on-diffrent-ides-in-windows-11/bcdba848-67e5-4fbc-9fac-83a39ef0a2e2
  9. Weird ghosting effect on win10 search bar

in Cortana
    Weird ghosting effect on win10 search bar: This started after this year's feature update.I have confirmed it is not my display or GPU.Hovering over the search bar with my mouse returns it to normal until a random time.Any help is very appreciated....
  10. I get diffrent Tunein-app on diffrent PC:s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get diffrent Tunein-app on diffrent PC:s: Hello I have 2 Windows 10 PC:s, on one of the I get the newest version of the Tunein Radio-app, and on the other one, I get a old version. How come? I install both of the via marketplace 36922