Windows 10: Ghost frame on desktop. help!

Discus and support Ghost frame on desktop. help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Right click the Taskbar and start the TaskManager. Go to the Startup tab. Look for anything suspicious that you don't need, other then AV software you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by superbdave, Aug 16, 2015.

1. spunk Win User

Ghost frame on desktop. help!

Right click the Taskbar and start the TaskManager. Go to the Startup tab. Look for anything suspicious that you don't need, other then AV software you can uncheck everything to not start with Windows.
    If that doesn't work try a Clean Boot.

spunk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Ghost frame on desktop. help!

1. Ghost frame on desktop. help! - Similar Threads - Ghost frame desktop

2. Ghost of a shortcut on desktop, undeleteable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ghost of a shortcut on desktop, undeleteable?: It's a .url file titled 2z0IupRlVRlDN5r2IVqHyN. Trying to delete it the normal way brings back a pop up labeled "Item Not Found" saying "Could not find this item. This is no longer located in C:\Users\David\Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again." 04/07/2021...
  3. Ghost monitor problem second desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost monitor problem second desktop: One day, I smashed my keyboard and some command triggered my whole screen to move right and another desktop showed up, without my open softwares on the taskbar. I could get it back to the "first screen" by opening Discrod on the miniature icons on the far right of the...
  4. The Ghost desktop after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Ghost desktop after update: (context) Hello, I have a problem. I updated my computer before going to bed on the 25 of march the next day I turned on my computer and the desktop was empty except for the web browsers. When I was looking for my desktop files and went to the file location it sent me to a...
  5. Ghost icons on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost icons on desktop: Hi, This bug appear everytime an icons goes on my desktop, it appear even just right after a clean install of windows. As you can see in this video, i need to refresh manually my desktop to take them out. https://imgur.com/a/6S435WT...
  6. Ghost icons on desktop

Ghost icons on desktop: Hi, This bug appear everytime an icons goes on my desktop, it appear even just right after a clean install of windows. As you can see in the video, i need to refresh my desktop to take them out. I tried to change my SSD but it didn't worked. I'm so lost, if you guys can...
  7. Help! Frame on buttons.

Help! Frame on buttons.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YuriRS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gyqng7/help_frame_on_buttons/
  8. Help me! Ghost system!

Help me! Ghost system!: Guys, I have a huge doubt. I left the lid of my notebook (Lenovo Ideapad touch screen) open, but over time the lock screen was activated and automatically went into standby, but a few hours later it turned on by itself, without my touching it. Not to mention that there was...
  9. Ghost icons appearing on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Ghost icons appearing on desktop: Very recently, I have gotten over 40 ghost like icons on the desktop, intermingled with the normal icons. I have moved the regular icons to one side of my monitor with the new ones on the left side. I call them ghosts because they are somewhat blurry and the notations are...
  10. How to remove a "frame" on my desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove a "frame" on my desktop: Recently I have seen that my laptop desktop seems to have a "frame" on it. I have marked the frame on the attached screenshot. I can't seem to get rid of it. Any ideas (1) how it happened, and (2) how to get rid of it permanently? It has no effect (except for my...