Windows 10: Ghost Glitches

Discus and support Ghost Glitches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP15 laptop's touch screen ability is having a problem. It is having "Ghost Glitches" or touching on its own with reckless abandon. how can i fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasonJosh, Aug 28, 2019.

1. JasonJosh Win User

Ghost Glitches

My HP15 laptop's touch screen ability is having a problem. It is having "Ghost Glitches" or touching on its own with reckless abandon. how can i fix this?

:)

JasonJosh, Aug 28, 2019

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Ghost Touch Screen Glitch

My touch screen on my laptop constantly glitches in that it will have a ghost touch being that it appears someone is touching the screen but I am not. i have no control when this happens and cannot get my mouse back. This glitches so often and bad to the
    point that I have had to disable my touch screen entirely. How can I fix this? I have tried updating the driver for the touch screen as well as cleaning the screen and neither have worked.

**moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch

CarmelBogatko, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Dhar39MA Win User

Ghost Glitches

ghosting using norton 2003 ghost

Mustard Seed Ministries of east tx. We refurb donated pc and GIVE them to 5th graders. We've used Norton ghost 2003 with 98 xp and win 7. It does not work for win 10?? Why? Any suggestions . The Ghost will not boot

Dhar39MA, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Ghost Glitches

1. Ghost Glitches - Similar Threads - Ghost Glitches

2. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  3. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  4. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  6. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  7. I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?: The touchscreen "ghost bubbles" appeared out of nowhere, so I restarted my laptop and now it's constantly sporadic that I cannot even type my password to get in! I can't even go into safe mode or click anything, it's impossible. I'm stuck with no solution and I've looked...
  8. I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?: The touchscreen "ghost bubbles" appeared out of nowhere, so I restarted my laptop and now it's constantly sporadic that I cannot even type my password to get in! I can't even go into safe mode or click anything, it's impossible. I'm stuck with no solution and I've looked...
  9. I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?

10. Ghost tap glitch

Ghost tap glitch: My computer touchscreen is tapping by itself everytime I log on. I have heard of this before but it can have about 8 different things being tapped at 1 time. This is the worst case I've ever seen and I need some advice because it's so annoying!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ghosttouch glitch in windows 10