Windows 10: Ghost Glitches

Discus and support Ghost Glitches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP15 laptop's touch screen ability is having a problem. It is having "Ghost Glitches" or touching on its own with reckless abandon. how can i fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasonJosh, Aug 28, 2019.

1. JasonJosh Win User

Ghost Glitches

My HP15 laptop's touch screen ability is having a problem. It is having "Ghost Glitches" or touching on its own with reckless abandon. how can i fix this?

:)

JasonJosh, Aug 28, 2019

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Ghost Touch Screen Glitch

My touch screen on my laptop constantly glitches in that it will have a ghost touch being that it appears someone is touching the screen but I am not. i have no control when this happens and cannot get my mouse back. This glitches so often and bad to the
    point that I have had to disable my touch screen entirely. How can I fix this? I have tried updating the driver for the touch screen as well as cleaning the screen and neither have worked.

**moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch

CarmelBogatko, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Dhar39MA Win User

Ghost Glitches

ghosting using norton 2003 ghost

Mustard Seed Ministries of east tx. We refurb donated pc and GIVE them to 5th graders. We've used Norton ghost 2003 with 98 xp and win 7. It does not work for win 10?? Why? Any suggestions . The Ghost will not boot

Dhar39MA, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Ghost Glitches

1. Ghost Glitches - Similar Threads - Ghost Glitches

2. lenovo wireless mouse and keyboard, I have a working mouse and a ghost cursor/mouse ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo wireless mouse and keyboard, I have a working mouse and a ghost cursor/mouse ?: Lenovo based desktop, Windows 10, lenovo wireless mouse and keyboard, I have a working mouse and a ghost cursor/mouse somewhere on screen, which at times will open other windows when I right click my mouse, HOW DO I GET RID OF GHOST CURSOR/MOUSE?...
  3. Ghost user preventing uninstall of programs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ghost user preventing uninstall of programs: Recently bought this computer second-hand, happy with it otherwise but there's something peculiar going on with the user accounts. - When uninstalling programs I get a warning that "there are other users logged in" so the program won't uninstall correctly. - My account...
  4. Ghost muted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost muted: Recently i found out i have been ghost muted on minecraft, when i send a chat no one sees it and i cant see others chat, i looked all over the internet and nothing has helped so far, can anyone help or know anything about how to get unghost muted?...
  5. Ghost muted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ghost muted: Recently i found out i have been ghost muted on minecraft, when i send a chat no one sees it and i cant see others chat, i looked all over the internet and nothing has helped so far, can anyone help or know anything about how to get unghost muted? it made me pick a windows...
  6. 'Ghost' USB constantly reconnects (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

'Ghost' USB constantly reconnects (Device Descriptor Request Failed): Hello all. I've been searching this problem online but I can't find a solution that actually works for me. Though others have had this problem too, there's a little caveat to mine which I'll get to in a bit. I have the item showing up in Devices & Printers named "Unknown...
  7. Ghost account in calendar and people app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost account in calendar and people app: I seem to have a weird issue here, I have "ghost accounts" in calendar and people apps. This seems to of happened after I reinstalled icloud a few months back. I have since uninstalled icloud which uses a different hex number that the one listed in calendar and people, I also...
  8. How can I remove ghost drives in File Explorer?

How can I remove ghost drives in File Explorer?: After I worked with an external macOS drive with several HFS+ partitions and unplugging it (I was using HFS+ app for Windows to view Mac drives connected to USB), I got these phantom drives on File Explorer. What I've already tried to no avail: - Remove from disk...
  9. "Ghost"Files Hold Up Windows 10 Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Ghost"Files Hold Up Windows 10 Backup: In executing a Windows Backup overnight, the results showed three files that were skipped (I gather from reading the "details" because they could not be located, and after a set time, the Backup moved on). The thing is, I cannot locate these files either -- they don't seem...
  10. Ghost tap glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost tap glitch: My computer touchscreen is tapping by itself everytime I log on. I have heard of this before but it can have about 8 different things being tapped at 1 time. This is the worst case I've ever seen and I need some advice because it's so annoying!...