Windows 10: Ghost Image on Home Screen

Discus and support Ghost Image on Home Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A long time ago I apparently added a calendar app that displayed on my home screen. After "removing" it a gray, ghost image remained that I was unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonaldCooperNC, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Ghost Image on Home Screen

A long time ago I apparently added a calendar app that displayed on my home screen. After "removing" it a gray, ghost image remained that I was unable to delete. It remains active, displaying the date. I have not been able to identify its source in settings including Display and Personalization or on my Programs list. Right-clicking on it yields nothing useful. Though it causes no harm I'd much like to be rid of it. Any suggestions?

Ghost Image on Home Screen 40774b83-b589-40a6-8632-a462bcdbedbf?upload=true.jpg

:)

DonaldCooperNC, Mar 10, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Wierd ghosting image

Ok this has been driving me nuts lately, I've been playing games and been seeing a sort of impression of the last image I saw. This only happens when the screen is black or dark I'l try get an image. Its also wierd because I can see the ghosting in screenshots and then if I move the mouse over it, it changes the ghosting and leaves an impression of the mouse anyone any ideas ? ?

DrPepper, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Ghost Image on Home Screen

vista 64 image copy

Ghost, G4L, Acronis true image, etc. There are countless threads about this, they should contain some other suggestions.

DanTheBanjoman, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Ghost Image on Home Screen

1. Ghost Image on Home Screen - Similar Threads - Ghost Image Home

2. Ghost Screen??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost Screen??: So every time I open Steam, Google, or Opera the apps do not launch, however I took a screenshot and well it appears like thisI only have 1 screen so I have no clue what this is or how to fix it, If anyone can help I would really appreciate it, thank you...
  3. Ghost screens

Ghost screens: My windows 10 PC shows a ghost display in display settings i.e. it shows two displays when there is only one. How can i remove it? I realise this is raised elsewhere but i don't understand the answer and need a more step by step, idiots guide, to fixing it. Thanks...
  4. "ghost" boxes on home screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "ghost" boxes on home screen in windows 11: I have 2 "GHOST" boxes on my home screen just above the start button in windows 11. what are they and haw can i get rid of them as they cause and area where the curses does not work?...
  5. "ghost" boxes on home screen in windows 11

"ghost" boxes on home screen in windows 11: I have 2 "GHOST" boxes on my home screen just above the start button in windows 11. what are they and haw can i get rid of them as they cause and area where the curses does not work?...
  6. Ghost images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost images: After about 2 hours of use my screen retains a ghost image of any document that is then closed. Even when open and you scroll through the document an image of the text remains as the rest of the document moves thereby making working impossible. I use two screens and the...
  7. Ghost Image on many menus and screens including the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost Image on many menus and screens including the desktop: on many menus and screens including the desktop. I've tried the some of the options mentioned on the forum related to removing the drivers but there in not difference even after following those steps. Can anyone help me out with this. [ATTACH]...
  8. Ghost file image on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost file image on screen: Hello, calling on site techs to help me solve a puzzle . For the last couple of weeks, when Ive had a image or video file on my screen, and deleted it, ghost image of file remains . No true image , just file . When I try to delete it, a dialogue box comes up that says, file...
  9. Ghost imaging

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost imaging: the subsystem needed to support the image type is not present https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/ghost-imaging/bd92ec32-e15d-402e-a778-413bd75f2858
  10. Laptop screen pink and ghosting images

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen pink and ghosting images: I left my ASUS 2 in 1 laptop on overnight by accident when I went to bed. Battery ran out, etc. Once in a while I'd let it run out, so it's not too unusual. When I turned on my laptop this morning, however,, my ASUS logo was all pink/purple. When it went to the float...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer ghost image on monitor

2. display errors windows 10 ghost screens