Windows 10: Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings.

Discus and support Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since upgrading to the latest version every morning I have to reboot my system at least once sometime two or three time due to not responding Apps,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pulcinella, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings.

Since upgrading to the latest version every morning I have to reboot my system at least once sometime two or three time due to not responding Apps, menu prompts.
    The funny thing is that once done that it keeps working fine the all day long, doesn't matter how many time I restart the computer. *Huh
    Never happened before the November upgrade.
    Also when hovering with the cursor above the start menu prompts, it appear like something it is struggling to turn on/off. (The blue circle keeps flickering)

Driving me nut. *Mad

:)

Pulcinella, Nov 18, 2015

2. Ghost in the machine

I have ha my phone since wed. It has not revolted or crashed once yet, no battery issues either tho I found I bug in the battery meter it dos not read coectly but that hopefully will be solved by next firmware uodate !

radical24---01, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Ghost in the machine

Try to reboot the phone, and see if the transmitter is working afterwards.

What are you in? It seems that devices from some countries do not support FM Transmitter because it is ilegal... I read this somewhere...

Hope it helps

lanita---01, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings.

1. Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings. - Similar Threads - Ghost machine non

2. Laptop stops responding to one machine only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop stops responding to one machine only: A very strange thing has just happened. Laptop A had been viewing Laptop B with no problem but then suddenly Laptop A could no longer see Laptop B at all. No ping response, no file view. However Laptop C and Linux A could both ping Laptop B. But, when I pinged Laptop A...
  3. Start menu not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not responding: Whenever I open the start menu, it works for a few seconds (but can't open any applications) and stops responding and finally closes automatically. The start menu can no longer be used to open any applications. The search bar, if not opened with the start menu opened, works...
  4. How to remove a ghost app stuck in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a ghost app stuck in Start Menu: Hi all I have recently noticed a ghost app stuck in Start Menu with the name 'ms-resource:AppName\Text'. I want to remove it. [ATTACH] I right-clicked on the app to bring up the app setting page which looks like this: [ATTACH] I tried repairing and uninstalling the...
  5. Start Menu Not Responding Enterprise

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Not Responding Enterprise: I imaged a new machine in my company's environment with Windows 10 Enterprise. Upon the user logging in to the machine, he reports his start menu not working. A reboot fixes the issue. Is there a solution other than rebooting the machine to fix this issue? I ran the sfc...
  6. "All Apps" Menu Items Do Not Respond to Right-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "All Apps" Menu Items Do Not Respond to Right-click: As with the right side of my Start Menu, all icons on my user-installed software picks have also disappeared on the "All Apps" menu. And I am unable to make any of the choices a right-click should offer. Nothing happens if a right-click is used, even on Windows supplied menu...
  7. "All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine

"All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and was excited to find it as there are a lot of people giving great answers to Windows 10 problems and I sadly ran into one recently. I have had Windows 10 installed for about 4 months now and things have been going decent. A couple...
  8. 'All apps' in Windows menu not responding

'All apps' in Windows menu not responding: When I click 'all apps' in the Windows menu it doesn't respond when scrolling or clicking a program. I can however use the TAB/DOWN/UP keys to scroll through the list and use ENTER to start the program. Is there any fix for this? 40569
  9. Machine not responding, now BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine not responding, now BSOD.: Over the Christmas peroid, I installed a new graphics card and a SSD. I also put on Windows 10, clean install, not an upgrade. Since then however, my machine has been flakey, sometimes when I'm using it, it will just stop responding, if I have music playing, it will keep...
  10. Settings>System>Storage app not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings>System>Storage app not responding: Hi every time I go to settings then go to system then storage the screen freezes. I can click on the other icons and they work fine. Also apps & Features does the same thing. Is this maybe a software bug? Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix? 71707