Windows 10: Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings.

Discus and support Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since upgrading to the latest version every morning I have to reboot my system at least once sometime two or three time due to not responding Apps,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pulcinella, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings.

Since upgrading to the latest version every morning I have to reboot my system at least once sometime two or three time due to not responding Apps, menu prompts.
    The funny thing is that once done that it keeps working fine the all day long, doesn't matter how many time I restart the computer. *Huh
    Never happened before the November upgrade.
    Also when hovering with the cursor above the start menu prompts, it appear like something it is struggling to turn on/off. (The blue circle keeps flickering)

Driving me nut. *Mad

:)

Pulcinella, Nov 18, 2015

2. Ghost in the machine

I have ha my phone since wed. It has not revolted or crashed once yet, no battery issues either tho I found I bug in the battery meter it dos not read coectly but that hopefully will be solved by next firmware uodate !

radical24---01, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Ghost in the machine

Try to reboot the phone, and see if the transmitter is working afterwards.

What are you in? It seems that devices from some countries do not support FM Transmitter because it is ilegal... I read this somewhere...

Hope it helps

lanita---01, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings.

1. Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings. - Similar Threads - Ghost machine non

2. Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing.: Each time I try to open my Windows menu with the on-screen, windows key and or the search bar it auto closes. I tried solving it restarting, and checking with a ain't virus no luck. Then my settings key has the same problem I use it through a pinned taskbar, or attempt to...
  3. Start menu and settings are not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and settings are not responding.: I upgraded with windows 11 22H2, but there was some problem with the drivers so I installed them manually but now my star and some other taskbar icons are not working, also not able to go into settings, there are also no notifications. Start process from task manager is gone...
  4. Start menu and settings are not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and settings are not responding.: I upgraded with windows 11 22H2, but there was some problem with the drivers so I installed them manually but now my star and some other taskbar icons are not working, also not able to go into settings, there are also no notifications. Start process from task manager is gone...
  5. Windows 11 Start Menu All Apps - Ghost App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Start Menu All Apps - Ghost App: Hi all,I have leftovers of the app; YouTube still in the all apps part of my start menu. It must have been an extension app, I added with the Opera GX browser, however it did not uninstall when I removed that app.I have tried right clicking, to uninstall it from the start...
  6. Windows 11 Start Menu All Apps - Ghost App

Windows 11 Start Menu All Apps - Ghost App: Hi all,I have leftovers of the app; YouTube still in the all apps part of my start menu. It must have been an extension app, I added with the Opera GX browser, however it did not uninstall when I removed that app.I have tried right clicking, to uninstall it from the start...
  7. Windows 10 Menu and Apps Not Responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Menu and Apps Not Responding: I just built a new computer a couple days ago and now sometimes when I start the pc up my windows menu flashes whatever the theme color is briefly on the screen whenever I try to open the windows menu or interact with the taskbar and random apps don't respond. The ones that...
  8. There is a "ghost" in my machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is a "ghost" in my machine: long story: bought a new Asus Zenbook. Set it up everything works. Zoom meeting last week worked good. Zoom meeting yesterday, and Mic not working. Cortana Mic not working. Uninstalled Zoom. Still not working. Went over all settings many times. Mic not working, although...
  9. How to remove a ghost app stuck in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a ghost app stuck in Start Menu: Hi all I have recently noticed a ghost app stuck in Start Menu with the name 'ms-resource:AppName\Text'. I want to remove it. [ATTACH] I right-clicked on the app to bring up the app setting page which looks like this: [ATTACH] I tried repairing and uninstalling the...
  10. 'All apps' in Windows menu not responding

'All apps' in Windows menu not responding: When I click 'all apps' in the Windows menu it doesn't respond when scrolling or clicking a program. I can however use the TAB/DOWN/UP keys to scroll through the list and use ENTER to start the program. Is there any fix for this? 40569