Windows 10: Ghost mouse moves on my Lenovo ideapad Flex4 laptop

Discus and support Ghost mouse moves on my Lenovo ideapad Flex4 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In this couple of days, a ghost mouse moves around my Lenovo ideapad Flex4 laptop. I uninstalled the touch screen in Device Manager, and shut down my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MayWS, Oct 22, 2018.

1. MayWS Win User

Ghost mouse moves on my Lenovo ideapad Flex4 laptop

In this couple of days, a ghost mouse moves around my Lenovo ideapad Flex4 laptop. I uninstalled the touch screen in Device Manager, and shut down my laptop (restart does not makes the ghost away) and turned it on again. It worked for a shorttime and the ghost mouse appeared again. This has been back and force. How to uninstall the touch screen permanently? Thanks.

:)

MayWS, Oct 22, 2018

2. Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, Oct 22, 2018
  3. thoughtdisorder, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Ghost mouse moves on my Lenovo ideapad Flex4 laptop - Similar Threads - Ghost mouse moves

2. Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10: i have two Lenovo ideapads. One of them have problem booting from window 10 Sometimes, it said the boot disk not recogized Sometimes, i able to boot and load into windows, but the screen will freeze, crash and restart. I tried the repair menu and the system said repair can...
  3. Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10: i have two Lenovo ideapads. One of them have problem booting from window 10 Sometimes, it said the boot disk not recogized Sometimes, i able to boot and load into windows, but the screen will freeze, crash and restart. I tried the repair menu and the system said repair can...
  4. Lenovo ideapad laptop and windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. new lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  6. new lenovo ideapad

new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  7. LENOVO Ideapad 330

LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  8. Lenovo Laptop Ghost Touching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Laptop Ghost Touching: Hi, I've emailed previously about the ghost-touching issue on my Lenovo laptop. The previous Microsoft assistant asked me to disable all HID-complaint device options. Disable touch-screen. I completed the instructions and have been waiting for a reply for a while; on how to...
  9. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching: Hi, I've had my Lenovo laptop for around 3 years now and I've never encountered such a problem. My laptop screen just starts clicking on it's own. The ghost touching occurs on the left side of the screen very frequently; every few minutes. Multiple touch sensors occur...
  10. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e