Windows 10: Ghost muted

Discus and support Ghost muted in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently i found out i have been ghost muted on minecraft, when i send a chat no one sees it and i cant see others chat, i looked all over the internet... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnnyDeer1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Ghost muted

Recently i found out i have been ghost muted on minecraft, when i send a chat no one sees it and i cant see others chat, i looked all over the internet and nothing has helped so far, can anyone help or know anything about how to get unghost muted?

it made me pick a windows topic i did not know what to put so i just put (Microsoft store) so it will let me post my question

:)

JohnnyDeer1, Oct 18, 2019

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Windows Explorer is muting microphone

Hi Jozef,

To help you stop your microphone from muting automatically, we suggest that you follow the steps suggested by
    Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    that talks about the same issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

Ghost muted

Constant Muting Internal Microphone

Hi Terri,

If the internal microphone of your device is muting on its own, it can be due to an incompatible driver, broken system components or a software conflict has occurred. To isolate your concern, we’d like to confirm if you’ve made some
    changes and updates on your computer prior to the issue.

Additionally, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix any sound issues. Please check this
    article for the instructions and choose from the drop-down list for other troubleshooting
    steps that you can follow.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Ghost muted

1. Ghost muted - Similar Threads - Ghost muted

2. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  3. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  4. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Ghost Work Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Work Account: I used a work account on my computer for a previous employer, and I've since disconnected the account and set up a new work account on my computer. Everything works as it should until I try to enable the new Outlook. It immediately takes me to my previous employer's domain to...
  6. Ghost Work Account

Ghost Work Account: I used a work account on my computer for a previous employer, and I've since disconnected the account and set up a new work account on my computer. Everything works as it should until I try to enable the new Outlook. It immediately takes me to my previous employer's domain to...
  7. Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: Fixed Updated : Turns out I somehow take a screenshot and set it as wallpaper lolI am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck not select-able, and cant not move/ del on my desktop. It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost...
  8. Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: Fixed Updated : Turns out I somehow take a screenshot and set it as wallpaper lolI am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck not select-able, and cant not move/ del on my desktop. It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost...
  9. Ghost muted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost muted: Recently i found out i have been ghost muted on minecraft, when i send a chat no one sees it and i cant see others chat, i looked all over the internet and nothing has helped so far, can anyone help or know anything about how to get unghost muted?...
  10. Ghost Muted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Muted: I have noticed nobody can see my chat in Mineplex and other basic servers on Minecraft, but they can see hashtags and nothing else. I have tried signing out and signing back in (it didn't work). Then I tried turning all the settings in xbox to everyone or allow (this didn't...