Windows 10: ghost partitions Vdisk on my pc

Discus and support ghost partitions Vdisk on my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How are these partition installing on my hard drive ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eric Rios-Holguin, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ghost partitions Vdisk on my pc

How are these partition installing on my hard drive ?

:)

Eric Rios-Holguin, Mar 21, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

ghost partitions Vdisk on my pc

How to disappear the Z partition in "This PC"

Hi Disal,

To delete the Z: drive partition, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R. Type diskmgmt.msc, then hit
      Enter.
    • Right-click on the partition, then select Delete Volume to delete a partition.

Note: This option deletes every single file on the partition, please be careful when using it.

We also suggest running Microsoft Safety Scanner to scan and protect your computer from any viruses.

Update us with the result.

Riel Alc, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

ghost partitions Vdisk on my pc

1. ghost partitions Vdisk on my pc - Similar Threads - ghost partitions Vdisk

2. PC recognising "ghost" monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC recognising "ghost" monitor: I´m asking this question for my partner. She has a desktop PC which uses a VGA > HDMI cable to connect to her monitor. I borrowed her monitor to use on my laptop and i used a HDMI cable on both ends. Now when trying to use her computer after few months it recognizes an...
  3. PC recognising "ghost" monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC recognising "ghost" monitor: I´m asking this question for my partner. She has a desktop PC which uses a VGA > HDMI cable to connect to her monitor. I borrowed her monitor to use on my laptop and i used a HDMI cable on both ends. Now when trying to use her computer after few months it recognizes an...
  4. PC recognising "ghost" monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ghost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost: I´m havin this same ghostin problem when switchin pages as a person on this forum.Already tried the explorer restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost/6c8778c7-d0ef-4a20-9238-900e50990835
  6. ghosting

ghosting: i have no control over my curser...round circles appear and take over myn screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghosting/ce144598-7b80-4c3d-967e-e0e573d39c03
  7. Ghosting using my PC, Win 10, Google

Ghosting using my PC, Win 10, Google: Is it possible that "Bluetooth devices" hooked up close to our computers off a multiple port device for charging that is are causing the ghosting on using our mice ?...
  8. Ghost in my PC???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ghost in my PC???: This is such a strange thing and I'm not sure what is happening, but my PC will randomly start turning the volume all the way up while I'm using it or play a youtube video even if I'm in another tab. I've checked to make sure all of my drivers are updated and I've restarted...
  9. ghost partition on windows 1o

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ghost partition on windows 1o: Since some time ago I have a ghost drive on my laptop with the “G:” letter [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Like you can see on the image the drive has 231MB free of 891MB but when you select the unit the only content is a shortcut link to my usb drive that is 16GB, and the drive G:...
  10. There is a "ghost" in my machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is a "ghost" in my machine: long story: bought a new Asus Zenbook. Set it up everything works. Zoom meeting last week worked good. Zoom meeting yesterday, and Mic not working. Cortana Mic not working. Uninstalled Zoom. Still not working. Went over all settings many times. Mic not working, although...