Windows 10: Ghost post issues on my CMS

Discus and support Ghost post issues on my CMS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I was recommended to this forum on Telegram and my reason for being here is because for several days I have been having problems with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ecro98, Jan 22, 2021.

1. ecro98 Win User

Ghost post issues on my CMS

Hello guys, I was recommended to this forum on Telegram and my reason for being here is because for several days I have been having problems with my website and it is that every day approximately 7-8 notes are published in the "none" category and I don't know what do to stop this problem, it should be noted that my website is created under a CMS and the publications are annoying since I try to take my website in a good place.
    If it is of any use, I leave you my website, thank you very much, any advice is welcome.
    Bloggazine - Just another type of Maggazine for you

:)

ecro98, Jan 22, 2021

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Unable to use Simplify/CMS with Windows 10

Hi Cathi,

There can be a few reasons why bug appears when you use Simplify/CMS on your device. To help us determine the right steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device?
    • Are you getting an error message? If yes, kindly provide us a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Louie Del, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Ghost post issues on my CMS - Similar Threads - Ghost post issues

2. SSD not showing in bios when CMS disabled, but when CMS enabled I cant install windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing in bios when CMS disabled, but when CMS enabled I cant install windows: I have gotten an SSD a while back and now I decided I want to install windows on it as my HDD is getting very slow.I have a TUF gaming b360m-plus gaming s motherboard and a pretty up to date bios version.I can install windows on the SSD but I cannot boot off of it as it does...
  3. Windows 11 display Issues - Ghosted programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 display Issues - Ghosted programs: I have a Windows 11 pc I built that I run without a monitor as a makeshift server. Ever since I upgrade to windows 11 it has given me display issues. There are times when I can't click on icons because it actually clicks further to the right or left than where I am trying to...
  4. "Ghost" Microsoft sign on issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Ghost" Microsoft sign on issue: Hello, I'm in a "1 day at a time" recovery mode following a painful phishing email security incident on July 2nd, but hopefully this isn't connected. Somehow/where between then and now, I now have a blank head profile with my name showing up when I log on to my Lenovo laptop...
  5. ghosting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ghosting: i have no control over my curser...round circles appear and take over myn screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghosting/ce144598-7b80-4c3d-967e-e0e573d39c03
  6. Ghost in my PC???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ghost in my PC???: This is such a strange thing and I'm not sure what is happening, but my PC will randomly start turning the volume all the way up while I'm using it or play a youtube video even if I'm in another tab. I've checked to make sure all of my drivers are updated and I've restarted...
  7. There is a "ghost" in my machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is a "ghost" in my machine: long story: bought a new Asus Zenbook. Set it up everything works. Zoom meeting last week worked good. Zoom meeting yesterday, and Mic not working. Cortana Mic not working. Uninstalled Zoom. Still not working. Went over all settings many times. Mic not working, although...
  8. Fixing ghost monitor issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fixing ghost monitor issue: Hi, i have three monitors set up on my PC. Two are through the geforce card and one is via the onboard intel card. Every day now i constantly have to re-detect my monitors because it always changes to 4 monitors after i wake up the PC from sleep mode. Once i choose detect...
  9. How to remove ENG CMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove ENG CMS: Hi, My PC is set for two languages: ENG (US) using US QWERTY layout and Canadian French using Canadian French QWERTY layout. When I wish to change language using ALT + SHIFT, it switches between ENG CMS, FRA and ENG. How ca I remove ENG CMS so I don't have to enter ALT...
  10. my posts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my posts: I got a message yesterday supposedly from Microsoft saying they deleted one of my posts because they determined it to be a scam. I just want to know what if anything actually was deleted because as far as I know I have never been part of any scam....