Windows 10: Ghost screen grabs and shadows (Surface Pro 4)

Discus and support Ghost screen grabs and shadows (Surface Pro 4) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my screen has a shadow at the bottom and top edge. Also, when I watch Netflix or other video formats, the screen keeps taking ghost stills and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TobiasHill, May 20, 2019.

1. Ghost screen grabs and shadows (Surface Pro 4)

my screen has a shadow at the bottom and top edge. Also, when I watch Netflix or other video formats, the screen keeps taking ghost stills and flickering. The ghost image remains even if I close the video and or program.

Does anyone know what's up?

:)

TobiasHill, May 20, 2019
  2. VikingKen Win User

Surface Pro 4 problems after sysprep and latest upgrade

New Member - I'm trying to grab an Image from the Surface Pro 4.
    I'd like to have an Out of the Box Image. I normally use Ghost to Image our units for deployment. It's not allowing me to boot from the USB. I'm Open to Any Suggestions.

VikingKen, May 20, 2019
  3. Screen flickering and shadow image on surface pro 4

Hi,

I have issues with screen flickering and shadow image on my surface pro 4. It seems to appear when I watch a video online. The rest of the time the display is fine.

I already tried to update the drivers of the display adapter, uninstall it, update the driver of the display monitor..

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Serge

Serge Bellin, May 20, 2019
  4. Ghost screen grabs and shadows (Surface Pro 4)

Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Ghost screen grabs and shadows (Surface Pro 4)

1. Ghost screen grabs and shadows (Surface Pro 4) - Similar Threads - Ghost screen grabs

2. Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4: earlier i have been battling with jumping screen. now these ghost bubbles are making my life miserable. my surface pro is 3 years old. these things have started about 2 months back. sometimes they appear immediately after starting work and sometimes mercifully starts after...
  3. Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker: Hello ISSUE # 1 I need some help regarding the screen flickering issue on Surface Pro 4. Since last week it's been happend that after using Skype Vedio call for 3-4 hrs on my Surface, the screen started to get shaky/flicker. When the call ended the screen stop to flickker...
  4. Surface Pro 4 Screen Crashing

Surface Pro 4 Screen Crashing: Hi, I purchased a Surface Pro 4 a few years ago, I can't remember exactly when, but I do know that it's out of warranty now. When I'm on it for a while not a long time, maybe an hour minimum, the monitor acts weird. The lights behind the screen start to flash weirdly, &...
  5. Surface Pro 4 blurry screen

Surface Pro 4 blurry screen: I have a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. Everything was working fine and then my screen started shaking up and down really fast and now is blurry. Every thing is blurry. The loading page, websites, the main screen. I have tried restarting, updating and running the...
  6. Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen

Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen: My Surface Pro 4 has been having issues with a jumpy screen for a while now, but for the first several months the issue would go away upon restarting. Now it happens all the time. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with how hot the computer gets, the blurriness remains...
  7. Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi, My surface pro 4 screen seems to flicker very badly when the surface is heated. Is there a way to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-pro-4-screen-flicker/ae06ccda-4e7d-4249-9554-09ada6f80c7f
  8. Surface pro 4 screen

Surface pro 4 screen: Hi, My sp4 had this flickering issue for a while, and I found out that there is a chance for replacement if it is within 3 years from the purchase, so I wonder where can I check the purchase date (I lost the receipt). Also, there is no way to fix this? Some people says it...
  9. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  10. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169