Windows 10: "Ghost" screens

Discus and support "Ghost" screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From time to time matter what I'm using, email, office products, web, etc. my screen will suddenly "ghost" out and the only way I can retrieve that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kathy Dillon, Nov 12, 2018.

1. "Ghost" screens

From time to time matter what I'm using, email, office products, web, etc. my screen will suddenly "ghost" out and the only way I can retrieve that screen is to go to Task Bar and (after 20X of ctrl+alt+delete) it will allow Task Bar to appear and end that task or bring screen back. I have an HP15 with Windows 10 and 4GB of RAM (which I read should be enough for my purposes). I have cleared all start-ups I don't need and cookies. If this continues what is the problem? Could it be the RAM or memory?

:)

Kathy Dillon, Nov 12, 2018

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 12, 2018
  4. "Ghost" screens

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

"Ghost" screens

1. "Ghost" screens - Similar Threads - Ghost screens

2. My screen is looking ghosting pls help m3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is looking ghosting pls help m3: https://youtu.be/NrkJBniZt-k?si=89aiZVD1845ijPC5How fix my screen is looking ghosting. Few past years i was accident happen switch sign in administrator then few blue screen again .now years When I did download new 22h2 from update windows. Few days recovery screen that I...
  3. My screen is looking ghosting pls help m3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen is looking ghosting pls help m3: https://youtu.be/NrkJBniZt-k?si=89aiZVD1845ijPC5How fix my screen is looking ghosting. Few past years i was accident happen switch sign in administrator then few blue screen again .now years When I did download new 22h2 from update windows. Few days recovery screen that I...
  4. Ghosted by Android, can't see screen to 'Allow' Phone Link to connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghosted by Android, can't see screen to 'Allow' Phone Link to connect.: The video in my Samsung S22+ 5G Ultra went out and my phone no longer displays anything, nor does it allow ghost swipes to navigate blindly to black screens hiding content. That said, the memory and processor are running fine and I can still charge it and use the phone to...
  5. Ghosted by Android, can't see screen to 'Allow' Phone Link to connect.

Ghosted by Android, can't see screen to 'Allow' Phone Link to connect.: The video in my Samsung S22+ 5G Ultra went out and my phone no longer displays anything, nor does it allow ghost swipes to navigate blindly to black screens hiding content. That said, the memory and processor are running fine and I can still charge it and use the phone to...
  6. Volume and Screen brightness scroll bar ghosting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume and Screen brightness scroll bar ghosting: How to get rid of the scroll bars for Volume and Screen brightness that randomly flashes just above the task bar at the center position of MY ASUS laptop screen sans manual intervention?...
  7. Volume and Screen brightness scroll bar ghosting

Volume and Screen brightness scroll bar ghosting: How to get rid of the scroll bars for Volume and Screen brightness that randomly flashes just above the task bar at the center position of MY ASUS laptop screen sans manual intervention?...
  8. how to remove ghost screen from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove ghost screen from windows 11: How do I remove a ghost screen that appears and disrupts my windows system? It pops in for a second and freezes my typing and overrides the current screen with a previous screen/window....
  9. how to remove ghost screen from windows 11

how to remove ghost screen from windows 11: How do I remove a ghost screen that appears and disrupts my windows system? It pops in for a second and freezes my typing and overrides the current screen with a previous screen/window....
  10. Screen has ghost of tabs is there a way to fix it?

Screen has ghost of tabs is there a way to fix it?: my computer screen has been doing this with everything from tabs to text and i'm not sure what the issue could be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-has-ghost-of-tabs-is-there-a-way-to-fix-it/5663841e-324f-4c5e-8ae6-0cd9b350d37f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ghost screens