Windows 10: Ghost touch on Windows 10

Discus and support Ghost touch on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've read how to fix the ghost touch bubbles and the cursed jumping around but how am I supposed to get into my computer to do that? The ghost touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmberMoody, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Ghost touch on Windows 10

I've read how to fix the ghost touch bubbles and the cursed jumping around but how am I supposed to get into my computer to do that? The ghost touch won't allow me to do anything.

:)

AmberMoody, Aug 15, 2019

2. ghost touch

how to fix ghost touch in windows 10

rahulnasha, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Ghost touch win 10

Hi Ashley12014,

I suggest booting your PC in Safe Mode and see if it helps. Safe Mode boots your PC with the minimal set of drivers to run Windows at its most basic state. This normally disables the touch screen too, so give it a go and let us know the outcome. To do this,
    check out this link and follow the steps under
    From the sing-in screen, or From a blank screen, if the former doesn't work, to boot into Safe Mode.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Mark Isi, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Goku_424 Win User

Ghost touch on Windows 10

Ghost touch issue in laptop.

My laptop is HP TS 15. I was facing the problem of ghost touch in win8.1. After upgrading to win 10 when i am charging the laptop ghost touch disappear but when i return to battery power ghost touch begins. Help!!!

Goku_424, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Ghost touch on Windows 10

1. Ghost touch on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ghost touch

2. Ghost touch problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost touch problem: after updating windows 11 my laptop is affected by ghost touching. i tried to reset it to windows 10 but it gets worst. any suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-touch-problem/717baaf4-b4a4-4d73-b97f-079970b9476c
  3. Ghost touch problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost touch problem: after updating windows 11 my laptop is affected by ghost touching. i tried to reset it to windows 10 but it gets worst. any suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-touch-problem/717baaf4-b4a4-4d73-b97f-079970b9476c
  4. Ghost touch problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  6. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  7. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4: earlier i have been battling with jumping screen. now these ghost bubbles are making my life miserable. my surface pro is 3 years old. these things have started about 2 months back. sometimes they appear immediately after starting work and sometimes mercifully starts after...
  9. Lenovo Laptop Ghost Touching

Lenovo Laptop Ghost Touching: Hi, I've emailed previously about the ghost-touching issue on my Lenovo laptop. The previous Microsoft assistant asked me to disable all HID-complaint device options. Disable touch-screen. I completed the instructions and have been waiting for a reply for a while; on how to...
  10. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching: Hi, I've had my Lenovo laptop for around 3 years now and I've never encountered such a problem. My laptop screen just starts clicking on it's own. The ghost touching occurs on the left side of the screen very frequently; every few minutes. Multiple touch sensors occur...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ghost touch windows 10