Windows 10: Ghost touch problem

Discus and support Ghost touch problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after updating windows 11 my laptop is affected by ghost touching. i tried to reset it to windows 10 but it gets worst. any suggestion?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kalkidan Demissie, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Ghost touch problem

after updating windows 11 my laptop is affected by ghost touching. i tried to reset it to windows 10 but it gets worst. any suggestion?

:)

Kalkidan Demissie, Feb 7, 2023

2. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

Hello Claire_167, I am an independent Windows advisor and will be happy to assist you.

To disable the touchscreen you the computer, follow the method below.

Step 1: Open Device Manager, press Win key & X

Step 2: Select Device Manager from the list

(drag the device manager to the right side of the screen to avoid the ghost touching)

Step 3: expand Human Interface Devices

step 4: Right click HID-complaint device and select Disable device

Do this for each HID-complaint device if there are multiple

Step 5: Select yes on the confirmation box

Let me know when you complete this method so we can move onto resolving the ghost touching issue.

Townsend115, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Lenovo Laptop Ghost Touching

Hi,

I've emailed previously about the ghost-touching issue on my Lenovo laptop.

The previous Microsoft assistant asked me to disable all HID-complaint device options. (Disable touch-screen).

I completed the instructions and have been waiting for a reply for a while; on how to resolve this issue and re-enable my touchscreen.

Please inform me on the next step to resolve this ghost touching ASAP.

Thanks

Claire_167, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Goku_424 Win User

Ghost touch problem

Ghost touch issue in laptop.

My laptop is HP TS 15. I was facing the problem of ghost touch in win8.1. After upgrading to win 10 when i am charging the laptop ghost touch disappear but when i return to battery power ghost touch begins. Help!!!

Goku_424, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Ghost touch problem

1. Ghost touch problem - Similar Threads - Ghost touch problem

2. Ghost touch problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost touch problem: after updating windows 11 my laptop is affected by ghost touching. i tried to reset it to windows 10 but it gets worst. any suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-touch-problem/717baaf4-b4a4-4d73-b97f-079970b9476c
  3. Ghost touch problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost touch problem: after updating windows 11 my laptop is affected by ghost touching. i tried to reset it to windows 10 but it gets worst. any suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-touch-problem/717baaf4-b4a4-4d73-b97f-079970b9476c
  4. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  5. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  6. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Ghost touch on Windows 10

Ghost touch on Windows 10: I've read how to fix the ghost touch bubbles and the cursed jumping around but how am I supposed to get into my computer to do that? The ghost touch won't allow me to do anything....
  8. phantom (ghost)" touch

phantom (ghost)" touch: phantom (ghost)" touch input on the left side of my Aspire R14 R5-471T laptop screen. This input disrupt running applications and interfere with ability to use the device. Tried most online fix to no avail. Plse help...
  9. Home button Ghost Touch

Home button Ghost Touch: i have problem with my laptop my pc use home button by itself sometimes it keep selecting recycle bin in my top left corner and in youtube too please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-button-ghost-touch/642551e5-1ba0-41a4-ac1f-b525f4da99af
  10. Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10

Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10: Yesterday my touch screen started acting as if someone was touching the middle of the screen repeatedly (like 10-15 times a second). I virtually disables my ability to use the mouse. I have cleaned the screen, rebooted, gone into device manager and updated the drivers,...