Windows 10: Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10

Discus and support Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday my touch screen started acting as if someone was touching the middle of the screen repeatedly (like 10-15 times a second). I virtually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardOnofrey, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10

Yesterday my touch screen started acting as if someone was touching the middle of the screen repeatedly (like 10-15 times a second). I virtually disables my ability to use the mouse.

I have cleaned the screen, rebooted, gone into device manager and updated the drivers, uninstalled the touchscreen. I would roll back the drivers, but that option is not available.

At this point, I have disabled the device, but keep touching the screen (which, of course, doesn't work). I would like to get this problem cleared up as soon as possible. Please help!

:)

RichardOnofrey, Dec 4, 2018

2. Ghost Touch Screen Glitch

My touch screen on my laptop constantly glitches in that it will have a ghost touch being that it appears someone is touching the screen but I am not. i have no control when this happens and cannot get my mouse back. This glitches so often and bad to the
    point that I have had to disable my touch screen entirely. How can I fix this? I have tried updating the driver for the touch screen as well as cleaning the screen and neither have worked.

**moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch

CarmelBogatko, Dec 4, 2018
  3. ghost touch

how to fix ghost touch in windows 10

rahulnasha, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10

Ghost touch win 10

Hi Ashley12014,

I suggest booting your PC in Safe Mode and see if it helps. Safe Mode boots your PC with the minimal set of drivers to run Windows at its most basic state. This normally disables the touch screen too, so give it a go and let us know the outcome. To do this,
    check out this link and follow the steps under
    From the sing-in screen, or From a blank screen, if the former doesn't work, to boot into Safe Mode.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Mark Isi, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10

1. Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ghost touch touch

2. Ghost touch problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost touch problem: after updating windows 11 my laptop is affected by ghost touching. i tried to reset it to windows 10 but it gets worst. any suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-touch-problem/717baaf4-b4a4-4d73-b97f-079970b9476c
  3. Ghost touch problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost touch problem: after updating windows 11 my laptop is affected by ghost touching. i tried to reset it to windows 10 but it gets worst. any suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-touch-problem/717baaf4-b4a4-4d73-b97f-079970b9476c
  4. Ghost touch problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  6. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost Touch: My touch screen is glitching in a ghost touch way. The cursor moves around frantically, programs close down randomly and the screen moves up and down.When I disable the HID Compliant touch screen the problem fixes itself. But after enabling and restarting the problem...
  7. Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Ghost touch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost touch on Windows 10: I've read how to fix the ghost touch bubbles and the cursed jumping around but how am I supposed to get into my computer to do that? The ghost touch won't allow me to do anything....
  9. phantom (ghost)" touch

phantom (ghost)" touch: phantom (ghost)" touch input on the left side of my Aspire R14 R5-471T laptop screen. This input disrupt running applications and interfere with ability to use the device. Tried most online fix to no avail. Plse help...
  10. Home button Ghost Touch

Home button Ghost Touch: i have problem with my laptop my pc use home button by itself sometimes it keep selecting recycle bin in my top left corner and in youtube too please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-button-ghost-touch/642551e5-1ba0-41a4-ac1f-b525f4da99af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ghost touch on screen even after complete reset of laptop

2. ghost touch windows

3. ghost touch screen

4. ghost touch in windows 10,
  5. windows 10 touchscreen ghost,
  6. windows 10 ghost screen,
  7. ghost touch windows 10