Windows 10: Ghost

Discus and support Ghost in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I´m havin this same ghostin problem when switchin pages as a person on this forum.Already tried the explorer restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carlos246, Mar 31, 2022.

1. carlos246 Win User

Ghost

I´m havin this same ghostin problem when switchin pages as a person on this forum.Already tried the explorer restart.

:)

carlos246, Mar 31, 2022

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Mar 31, 2022
  3. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

Hello Claire_167, I am an independent Windows advisor and will be happy to assist you.

To disable the touchscreen you the computer, follow the method below.

Step 1: Open Device Manager, press Win key & X

Step 2: Select Device Manager from the list

(drag the device manager to the right side of the screen to avoid the ghost touching)

Step 3: expand Human Interface Devices

step 4: Right click HID-complaint device and select Disable device

Do this for each HID-complaint device if there are multiple

Step 5: Select yes on the confirmation box

Let me know when you complete this method so we can move onto resolving the ghost touching issue.

Townsend115, Mar 31, 2022
  4. Dhar39MA Win User

Ghost

ghosting using norton 2003 ghost

Mustard Seed Ministries of east tx. We refurb donated pc and GIVE them to 5th graders. We've used Norton ghost 2003 with 98 xp and win 7. It does not work for win 10?? Why? Any suggestions . The Ghost will not boot

Dhar39MA, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

Ghost

1. Ghost - Similar Threads - Ghost

2. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  3. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  4. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  6. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  7. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Ghost Work Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Work Account: I used a work account on my computer for a previous employer, and I've since disconnected the account and set up a new work account on my computer. Everything works as it should until I try to enable the new Outlook. It immediately takes me to my previous employer's domain to...
  9. Ghost Work Account

Ghost Work Account: I used a work account on my computer for a previous employer, and I've since disconnected the account and set up a new work account on my computer. Everything works as it should until I try to enable the new Outlook. It immediately takes me to my previous employer's domain to...
  10. Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: Fixed Updated : Turns out I somehow take a screenshot and set it as wallpaper lolI am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck not select-able, and cant not move/ del on my desktop. It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost...