Windows 10: ghoste clones of programms killing my memory

Discus and support ghoste clones of programms killing my memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; like the titel suggests windows ore somthing is killing my memory by opening multiple copies of the same program. the twist those copys are nether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lo1181, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Lo1181 Win User

ghoste clones of programms killing my memory

like the titel suggests windows ore somthing is killing my memory by opening multiple copies of the same program. the twist those copys are nether visible nor can i interact with them. they close when the visible program closes and aree only shown in the task manager as 8 behind the program... i dont know how to fix it and wether its an undetectet virus or not but it seems off. need help... ghoste clones of programms killing my memory d31c3657-8fee-46d1-a822-ba8707bb5b5f?upload=true.png

:)

Lo1181, Mar 30, 2021

2. creating a boot ghost usb

Hi Freddy,

Ghost is a disk cloning and backup tool. In Windows, we can easily create a bootable USB with your cloned system.

• First, prepare the WinPE which we will use to capture the customized image by following the steps on this

link
    • Boot into WinPE to capture the computer image you have customized. To do it, check out this

link
    • Then, convert WIM file into ISO.
    • Lastly, create the Bootable USB with your customized image.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jhessica Sur, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Mar 30, 2021
  4. oemSoft Win User

Do window 10 offer a clone image feature for backup system?

I use Ghost to clone image for window system back, which work fine on window 7, but not window 10, I would like to know on whether window 10 offer any clone image feature for backup system.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

1. ghoste clones of programms killing my memory - Similar Threads - ghoste clones programms

2. High Memory Usage without open programms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Memory Usage without open programms: Hi, my memory usage is always over 30% even when no other programm is running. Can somebody explain me why and if I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-without-open-programms/2a4f277c-1772-4f4f-9b5a-9609df9d8dde
  3. High Memory Usage without open programms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Memory Usage without open programms: Hi, my memory usage is always over 30% even when no other programm is running. Can somebody explain me why and if I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-without-open-programms/2a4f277c-1772-4f4f-9b5a-9609df9d8dde
  4. High Memory Usage without open programms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Clone HDD with Optane Memory enabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clone HDD with Optane Memory enabled: I have a Dell XPS 8920 (circa 2017) with the Dell OEM 1TB HDD as boot drive (Drive C), and with Optane Memory enabled ("paired" to the boot drive). I also have a second internal drive, 2TB HDD. (Drive D) I want to replace the 1TB HDD OEM drive with a new 2TB HDD drive, after...
  6. Ghost in my PC???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ghost in my PC???: This is such a strange thing and I'm not sure what is happening, but my PC will randomly start turning the volume all the way up while I'm using it or play a youtube video even if I'm in another tab. I've checked to make sure all of my drivers are updated and I've restarted...
  7. There is a "ghost" in my machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is a "ghost" in my machine: long story: bought a new Asus Zenbook. Set it up everything works. Zoom meeting last week worked good. Zoom meeting yesterday, and Mic not working. Cortana Mic not working. Uninstalled Zoom. Still not working. Went over all settings many times. Mic not working, although...
  8. Restore my programmes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore my programmes: For some reson all my saved stuff such as yahoo fb twitter has all disappeared off my google chrome button, how can I reset to an earlier date to see if they come back on windows 10 on my laptop...
  9. Cloning to USB memory stick

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloning to USB memory stick: Partition Wizard is bootable from usb and allows the cloning of hard drives. Can I clone a ssd to USB memory stick and clone the USB back to the hard drive as a precaution against ssd failure? 117190
  10. Cloning to USB memory stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cloning to USB memory stick: Partition Wizard is bootable from usb and allows the cloning of hard drives. Can I clone a ssd to USB memory stick and clone the USB back to the hard drive as a precaution against ssd failure? 117190