Windows 10: Ghostly bubbles appear and make computer inoperable.

Discus and support Ghostly bubbles appear and make computer inoperable. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have my surface pro 4 for several years and never had problems. Now ghostly bubbles flash and make computer inoperable. Have followed all kind of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SuzanneSigurdson, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Ghostly bubbles appear and make computer inoperable.

Have my surface pro 4 for several years and never had problems. Now ghostly bubbles flash and make computer inoperable. Have followed all kind of suggestions in the forum, however nothing seems to work. I do not want to disable my touchscreen, for that is why I bought this computer in the first place. Please advise.

:)

SuzanneSigurdson, Aug 31, 2020

2. Ghostly bubbles flashing since Windows 10

I am having issues with clear bubbles appearing on my desktop screen. It will not let me log into my desktop. I have to restart the computer and then go to control panel and click on troubleshooting. I then click on Hardware and device and will go through
    and check and show no issues. How can I resolve this issue.

Thanks,

icangels23, Aug 31, 2020
  3. BES22079 Win User
    Ghostly Bubbles Intermittent mouse control

After a recent Windows 10 update on my HP 27-a010 I have "ghostly bubbles" appearing in the upper right corner and I have intermittent control of the mouse

BES22079, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Ghostly bubbles appear and make computer inoperable.

Ghostly bubbles flashing on Windows 10

I have had these strange "flashing, ghostly bubbles" mostly around the upper right corner of the screen since downloading Windows 10. The mouse and cursor then seem to move around on their own. I have tried the following solutions, which I found in an
    earlier post, but these have not solved my problem. Every day I need to uninstall the touch screen Human Interface Device. Is there a permanent solution?

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Check for the issue, if it persists move to next method.

Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Human Interface Devices driver and check the issue.

Follow the steps given below to uninstall the drivers

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Human Interface Devices and expand it.
    • Right click on the Touchscreen and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer. Windows will install the generic drives after you restart.

Thank you in advance for the help!

KevinHazel, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Ghostly bubbles appear and make computer inoperable.

1. Ghostly bubbles appear and make computer inoperable. - Similar Threads - Ghostly bubbles appear

2. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  3. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  4. Ghost bubbles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  5. Ghost bubbles

Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  6. Updates make my three computers inoperable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates make my three computers inoperable: For many months now, I have dreaded and avoided Microsoft Windows updates on my three computers -- one desktop and two laptops -- because I can guarantee that the updates will be make them inoperable for at least several hours. My partner says that Windows Explorer is...
  7. Updates make my three computers inoperable

Updates make my three computers inoperable: For many months now, I have dreaded and avoided Microsoft Windows updates on my three computers -- one desktop and two laptops -- because I can guarantee that the updates will be make them inoperable for at least several hours. My partner says that Windows Explorer is...
  8. Updates make my three computers inoperable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Ghost bubbles appears on Lenovo 80R3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost bubbles appears on Lenovo 80R3: When I enable the touch screen on my laptop, I get ghost bubbles on the screen. Even when I go to the device manager and uncheck the "power management" option by right-clicking on HID-compliant device, the problem persists. I do not want to disable my laptop screen to solve...
  10. I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.: How do I remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-ghost-cursor-with-a-bubble/043ad0de-1848-44e2-9c36-34fc379a3fd0