Windows 10: ghoust cross

Discus and support ghoust cross in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, since I have set up new monitor. I found this random cross "close button" on my desktop wich doesn't do any thing how can I get rid of it ? i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DominikKutynsky, Mar 19, 2019.

1. ghoust cross

hi,

since I have set up new monitor.

I found this random cross "close button" on my desktop wich doesn't do any thing how can I get rid of it ?

i think it some kind of bug (it doest go away when i restart my pc ghoust cross 5b9d87ab-4e59-4e11-a972-95585a4e5329?upload=true.png )

:)

DominikKutynsky, Mar 19, 2019

2. Unable to turn on the sound, red cross next to sound icon

cant turn sound on has red cross next to sound icon.need step by step instruction please to resolve,

Original title : sound

MarkWinton, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Excel 10 cursor stuck as cross

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Do you see the cursor as cross on the plain desktop screen or in a notepad?

This issue might occur due to some system files not working as expected. They might be broken or damaged.

You may follow these steps to change the mouse pointers to default and check if that makes any difference:

1. Open Control Panel and click on Mouse icon.
    2. Click/tap on the Pointers tab and Under Customize, select a pointer you want to change.
    3. Click/tap on Use Default if you want to change the pointer to use the default pointer for it.
    4. Click/tap on Apply to make the change to see how you like it.
    5. When done, click/tap on OK to apply and close Mouse Properties. Remember to restart the computer to check if that helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

ghoust cross

Gears of War 4: Social Cross-play Between Xbox One and Windows 10

Source: Gears of War 4 Introduces Versus Social Cross-play Between Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

ghoust cross

1. ghoust cross - Similar Threads - ghoust cross

2. Cross Device Experience Host not installing or updating on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Cross Device Experience Host not installing or updating on Windows 11/10: [IMG]You may have encountered repeated failures when attempting to install or update the Cross Device Experience Host. The Cross Device Experience Host is a feature introduced by Microsoft to enhance connectivity between your PC and mobile devices, particularly Android...
  3. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  4. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  5. Local disk D is missing and theres a cross sign below it when i open the disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local disk D is missing and theres a cross sign below it when i open the disk management: The disk shows a cross sign whenever i open disk management.I am unable to open any shortcuts created on desktop which are linked to that specefic drive.Whenever i open any app, for ex- When i open a game which i have saved on the d drive, it says "the drive or network...
  6. Local disk D is missing and theres a cross sign below it when i open the disk management

Local disk D is missing and theres a cross sign below it when i open the disk management: The disk shows a cross sign whenever i open disk management.I am unable to open any shortcuts created on desktop which are linked to that specefic drive.Whenever i open any app, for ex- When i open a game which i have saved on the d drive, it says "the drive or network...
  7. Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria: Bader batarfi academic city school Riyadh bus in self-driving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/academic-city-school-riyadh-to-turkey-border/96ed67d3-2537-4959-aa7e-deff93b7c8da
  8. Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria

Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria: Bader batarfi academic city school Riyadh bus in self-driving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/academic-city-school-riyadh-to-turkey-border/96ed67d3-2537-4959-aa7e-deff93b7c8da
  9. Tools to Identify Cross-Linked Files?

Tools to Identify Cross-Linked Files?: I have a NTFS RAID volume with cross-linked files affecting at least the Windows 10 WinRE partition, and maybe other partitions as well. I need a tool that will scan NTFS drives and partitions for cross-linked files and then list the cross-linked filenames/locations so I can...
  10. Tools to Identify Cross-Linked Files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tools to Identify Cross-Linked Files?: I have a NTFS RAID volume with cross-linked files affecting at least the Windows 10 WinRE partition, and maybe other partitions as well. I need a tool that will scan NTFS drives and partitions for cross-linked files and then list the cross-linked filenames/locations so I can...