Windows 10: Giant size mouse pointer and curser.

Discus and support Giant size mouse pointer and curser. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For the longest time, my Win 10 (v 10.0.18363) PC has had an annoying habit of suddenly jumping from my small mouse pointer and curser size to a GIANT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by weybrew, Aug 11, 2020.

1. weybrew Win User

Giant size mouse pointer and curser.

For the longest time, my Win 10 (v 10.0.18363) PC has had an annoying habit of suddenly jumping from my small mouse pointer and curser size to a GIANT SIZE of each. The settings for such things has not changed, but I cannot find a way to reverse the change. Can anyone give me some guidance on this, please?

:)

weybrew, Aug 11, 2020

2. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Can't change the mouse pointer size

Hi,

There are different ways to change or customize your mouse settings. You can try the steps below on how to change the settings of your mouse:

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar, and select
      Control Panel.
    • Go to Ease of Access.
    • Select Ease of Access Center.
    • Choose Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Mouse pointers, select Regular White or
      Regular Black or Regular Inverting to set it to the smallest size.
    • Hit the Apply button, then click OK.

If the first method won’t work, try these steps:

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar, and select
      Control Panel.
    • Type Mouse in the Search bar on the upper-right corner of the Control Panel window.
    • Select Mouse.
    • Go to the Pointers tab.
    • Under Scheme, click the drop-down arrow, and select
      (None).
    • Hit the Apply button, then select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Giant size mouse pointer and curser.

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Giant size mouse pointer and curser.

1. Giant size mouse pointer and curser. - Similar Threads - Giant size mouse

2. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?: Hi folks, does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to quickly increase the mouse pointer size and then toggle it back to normal size again? I know this can be changed in Settings but when there are a lot of online presentations it would be really helpful to have a...
  3. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?: Hi folks, does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to quickly increase the mouse pointer size and then toggle it back to normal size again? I know this can be changed in Settings but when there are a lot of online presentations it would be really helpful to have a...
  4. Changing Mouse Pointer Size

Changing Mouse Pointer Size: Hello All: I Understand about % scaling of text and other things between multiple monitors. I have a 4k monitor, 2k one, and a 1080. You know what would be friggin awesome? A way to change the size of the mouse from 1 display to the other. So, that...
  5. Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings

Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings: I somehow managed to change the size of my mouse pointer independently of the settings in Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers. Whatever I did let me make the pointer quite large. Now I'd like to change it back, but I've forgotten what I did. Does anybody have any idea what I'm...
  6. Sudden GIANT mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden GIANT mouse pointer: I have a problem with intermittent change in size of my mouse pointer, cursor, etc. I have my settings at minimal, and at a fresh reboot, they are all the correct size. Yet, for some reason, they all suddenly switch to BIG! I recheck my settings and they are all still at the...
  7. 2 screens - different sizes of the mouse pointer?

2 screens - different sizes of the mouse pointer?: I have 2 identical monitors with the same resolution connected to my laptop. Since my PC has only one HDMI output, I connected the 2nd monitor with a USB-HDMI adapter. So far, everything works fine, except that the mouse pointer is much larger on one screen. I use the...
  8. Giant sized icon on drag and drop (abnormal size)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Giant sized icon on drag and drop (abnormal size): So I went to drag and drop a file today and noticed the transparent icon was much bigger than I remembered it. I haven't changed any settings recently so I did some searching and found no answers online. The only thing I found were people saying this large icon was normal. I...
  9. pointer size

pointer size: how do I increase size of pointer? I have low vision and it is hard to see/find pointer on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-size/402f3099-9a3c-4feb-b8b6-3c7464515e39
  10. How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties: looking for mouse pointer properties. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-change-the-mouse-pointer-size-mouse/5781e25a-e477-4e72-b6ba-01264df8fe28