Windows 10: Giant Volume Bar

Discus and support Giant Volume Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This giant volume bar keeps showing up and it wasn't there before and it keeps taking up some parts of my screen when I just want to change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PlayzGamerz, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Giant Volume Bar

Giant Volume Bar 2d4f1fe3-6705-4803-965b-8c113068f367?upload=true.png This giant volume bar keeps showing up and it wasn't there before and it keeps taking up some parts of my screen when I just want to change my volume and See This. Giant Volume Bar da5d2851-0a3b-4af8-a0b7-4a4a38ae2001?upload=true.png

:)

PlayzGamerz, Jun 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 Volume bar missing

Hi,

Your concern regarding the missing volume bar when pressing the volume keys can be caused by a sudden change on your device configuration or corrupted/missing driver. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps provided on this support article on how to troubleshoot sound/audio
    problems in Windows. The article include steps on how to reinstall the audio driver to rule any adapter issues.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    volume bar

Hi,

There are times that some shortcut icons from the taskbar may be not working properly due to corrupted system files. Regarding your concern with the Volume bar that doesn’t appear upon clicking the icon, may we know if there were
    updates or changes that made to your computer prior to the issue?

Also, we’d like to know the build and version
    of Windows 10 that’s installed on your device. To get this information, please type
    winver in the Search box from the Start.

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This tool is usually used to fix some issues that you’ll with the Volume Control. Go to
    Control Panel > Hardware and Sound >
    Hardware and Devices. Click on the troubleshooter and follow on-screen instructions.

Another troubleshooting step that you can try is performing an SFC
    (System File Checker) scan. It search for any corrupted system files and repair it automatically. Here are the steps:

• Type Command Prompt in the Search box from
      Start
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter sfc /scannow and press Enter to execute the command.

Note: The scan may take around 10-15 minutes and wait for it to be completed.

Once you’re done with it, try to click again the volume icon and see if it will already allow you to adjust its volume from there.

We’ll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Jun 6, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Giant Volume Bar

Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Giant Volume Bar

1. Giant Volume Bar - Similar Threads - Giant Volume Bar

2. Volume Bar stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Bar stuck: The Volume bar in the upper left hand corner of my screen will regularly appear taking up part of my screen, it wont normally adjust my volume but every once in a while it'll mute after hitting 0 or just hit 100 and max out, it'll stay there for HOURS at a time even though I...
  3. Volume Bar stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Bar stuck: The Volume bar in the upper left hand corner of my screen will regularly appear taking up part of my screen, it wont normally adjust my volume but every once in a while it'll mute after hitting 0 or just hit 100 and max out, it'll stay there for HOURS at a time even though I...
  4. Windows Volume Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Volume Bar: Ok so a few days ago I was just listening to music and then I closed the application which was Spotify and now the song last song I was listening to is stuck on my volume bar. Like the app is closed and everything but it still appears on the volume bar. There isnt any sound...
  5. Volume bar issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume bar issue: HiI recently bought a laptop and after a while of using it, I noticed a rather weird problem. When adjusting the volume by pressing the appropriate buttons on the laptop, everything works fine - however, upon muting, the volume level in the volume bar does not remain at the...
  6. Giant Icons on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Giant Icons on Desktop: My cat walked across my laptop keyboard. [How many help desk queries start like that?] Now the icons are very large and I can't figure out how to resize them. TIA for the help....
  7. Volume Bar

Volume Bar: Hi, I'm sure this question has been asked a lot, but how do you hide this monster of a volume bar/add/info that pops up every time you adjust the volume, I have figured out how to do it in Chrome but not in Edge. There should be an option to adjust this to below the 5...
  8. How do I get rid of this giant rectangle next to my volume bar. Firefox Browser if that's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this giant rectangle next to my volume bar. Firefox Browser if that's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-Steven909- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0g9wm/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_giant_rectangle_next_to/
  9. Volume bar not showing

Volume bar not showing: Hi My volume bar is not showing; the one that shows at the top, left-hand corner of the screen. Please help. Thank you. Ananya.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-bar-not-showing/578fe601-cf8a-4976-abaf-3f762222d868
  10. Volume Bar Overlay

Volume Bar Overlay: Hi, How can I remove this? I don't always need to know the exact number that the volume is on, I can tell by using my ears that it is too loud or quiet at that particular moment. Thanks. [ATTACH]...