Windows 10: Gibberish On My Computer

Discus and support Gibberish On My Computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here, on the following picture shows that my computer has some gibberish on it. [ATTACH] It is not for all of the computer but still, I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leafii_xx, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Leafii_xx Win User

Gibberish On My Computer

Here, on the following picture shows that my computer has some gibberish on it.

Gibberish On My Computer 58510c16-5cbc-4c6c-b5e9-784828f34e99?upload=true.jpg

It is not for all of the computer but still, I cannot understand any of this. I was messing around in my settings and this had happened. And yes, I will not do this further in the future again. But I do not remember where I did this in my settings and I cannot change it back. Twice a day I search and search trying to find out what's the problem, but eventually I give up because it would have been a large amount of time. I need some help on fixing this.

:)

Leafii_xx, Oct 27, 2020

2. NOTEPAD gibberish

i received a document in notepad but it is all gibberish, computer language Please help with the conversion LOST!!!!

Thank you!

CindyPinelli, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 (English) system text show as gibberish

My computer is displaying gibberish language everywhere on the screen. I am not even able to enter my password to log in.I don't know what to do, please suggest a solution.

I am not even able to go to control panel to change the settings.I am really annoyed by it.

Revant Varde, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Gibberish On My Computer

USB Gibberish language

When I plugged in my 8 GB USB in to my laptop, no files were visible. Since I had encountered this problem earlier, I applied the attribute command in cmd and all the files appeared but in a gibberish language. I found a solution for this and read that it could be solved by CHKDSK on cmd. I ran the command and it was able to recover most of the files, but this virus had filled up the memory. So when I said Yes to recovering all the files, it showed it didn't have enough disk space to restore the files. And I cannot copy these files either. Can anyone suggest me a method to recover these files?

arjunhtyrks, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Gibberish On My Computer

1. Gibberish On My Computer - Similar Threads - Gibberish Computer

2. Gibberish Solved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gibberish Solved: For all of you out there with gibberish stuck on your computer, I have something that might help. So, if the gibberish only happens to be on your browser such as Chrome you can change it easily. [ATTACH]For people using Chrome, press the three dots and you'll end up with the...
  3. Win10 USB install screen. Why is it gibberish?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 USB install screen. Why is it gibberish?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oyvindrosmer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iahqox/win10_usb_install_screen_why_is_it_gibberish/
  4. Desktop fonts changed to gibberish after update

Desktop fonts changed to gibberish after update: Desktop fonts changed to gibberish after 2020-07 cumulatuve update - KB4562899 this morning. Its all the icons, date, and pop up when highlighting any app in task bar at bottlm. Start menu is fine. help!? [IMG]...
  5. Can't sign in to Microsoft Account because of gibberish prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Account because of gibberish prompt: I can't sign in to Microsoft Account because after selecting an account to sign in, this window shows up instead of proper login so I can't do anything. This happened on Edge and when I click on Verify identity in Settings > Your Info. Any ideas? [ATTACH]...
  6. filenames are complete gibberish while trying to look through japanese text in file explorer.

filenames are complete gibberish while trying to look through japanese text in file explorer.: all files are complete gibberish, i'm currently trying to fix textures on a model for a program that i use. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filenames-are-complete-gibberish-while-trying-to/cc23244a-b3a6-4695-ae16-77a5b56b974c
  7. Windows 10 computer suddenly starts displaying windows and typing gibberish in them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 computer suddenly starts displaying windows and typing gibberish in them: We have a Dell Alienware computer running Wndows 10 that will sporadically and randomly start bringing up windows and then typing gibberish in them. When this happens, the sound that it makes when plugging something into a USB port occurs. One time, it brought up a DOS...
  8. Gibberish or question marks ? in some folder and file names

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gibberish or question marks ? in some folder and file names: The File Explorer windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop shows at least one folder with music files in which the folder and file names appear in Greek/gibberish characters. Some pdf file names appear as question marks within a diamond shape! Most probably originally all these have...
  9. KB4541335 causes gibberish system output

in Windows 10 Support
    KB4541335 causes gibberish system output: I'm running Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS build 18363.752) Installation of KB4541335 causes system output to be gibberish. For example, "recycle bin" becomes "oonmm0000". I wanted to remove KB4541335 but the listing of installed updates was unreadable. In my system it...
  10. HP laserJet 4 Plus using Paraelle Port IEEE-1284 prints with random gibberish with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP laserJet 4 Plus using Paraelle Port IEEE-1284 prints with random gibberish with Windows 10: I am having a problem getting my LaserJet 4 to print properly. This printer has been connected to the Manhattan IEEE-1284 parallel port USB to LPT since I had Windows 7 and worked great. Then I upgraded to Windows 10 recently and it was still working perfectly after I made...