Windows 10: Gibberish Solved

Discus and support Gibberish Solved in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For all of you out there with gibberish stuck on your computer, I have something that might help. So, if the gibberish only happens to be on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leafii_xx, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Leafii_xx Win User

Gibberish Solved

For all of you out there with gibberish stuck on your computer, I have something that might help. So, if the gibberish only happens to be on your browser such as Chrome you can change it easily.

Gibberish Solved 6920ebdb-8689-4b6b-9c0f-94f529fcf03c?upload=true.jpg For people using Chrome, press the three dots and you'll end up with the following picture. Press settings and follow after me. There should be a search bar at the top of your settings menu. Press on it and type in "Customize Fonts." Gibberish Solved 1e26ad0d-71c1-4fd6-b765-91ca83cbc574?upload=true.jpg You should see something like this on your screen after. Press the arrow that is next to the highlighted format. Gibberish Solved 8c37c635-e97e-490c-8f9f-0b4a50855a2d?upload=true.jpg If yours has gibberish you should see something like this. Press where I have Marlett on your screen, scroll to the top and choose Arial for all of them. Then it should look like this. Gibberish Solved f1cab767-1c37-4299-a892-406cc0a0faa8?upload=true.jpg Now you can understand what the text says. There is no save button and there is no need to. Here is the Before and after of my Gmail text.

Before: Gibberish Solved cfb3cae4-d5df-4d4f-9163-7c5088e8c05c?upload=true.jpg

After:

Gibberish Solved e997c43c-5432-40f6-87e8-61532409aa02?upload=true.jpg

I hoped this helped you, if not. I am sorry and I hope you will be able to fix yours because I do not know what will help you if it's not just your browser. Please reply if you are on a different browser and I will make a tutorial on how to fix it on your browser too. Thank you!

:)

Leafii_xx, Nov 2, 2020

2. USB Gibberish language

When I plugged in my 8 GB USB in to my laptop, no files were visible. Since I had encountered this problem earlier, I applied the attribute command in cmd and all the files appeared but in a gibberish language. I found a solution for this and read that it could be solved by CHKDSK on cmd. I ran the command and it was able to recover most of the files, but this virus had filled up the memory. So when I said Yes to recovering all the files, it showed it didn't have enough disk space to restore the files. And I cannot copy these files either. Can anyone suggest me a method to recover these files?

arjunhtyrks, Nov 2, 2020
  3. nyefet Win User
    help !!! text gibberish

hello!!

when I try to install software the text in the menu is in gibberish

how do I solved this
    thanks

I add pic

nyefet, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Gil deG Win User

Gibberish Solved

Start menu tiles are a mess. Gibberish tiles, appearing and disappearing.

If that's the case, may we suggest that you create a new profile and try to add the Maps tile and let see if the gibberish tiles will come up on the start menu.

Gil deG, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Gibberish Solved

1. Gibberish Solved - Similar Threads - Gibberish Solved

2. All of a sudden, my printer started printing gibberish on anything I try to print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All of a sudden, my printer started printing gibberish on anything I try to print.: All of a sudden, my printer started printing gibberish on anything I try to print from my laptop. My husband's laptop works fine. We are both on a wireless network in our home. I called HP and they could find nothing wrong. They downloaded current drivers, deleted and...
  3. All of a sudden, my printer started printing gibberish on anything I try to print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of a sudden, my printer started printing gibberish on anything I try to print.: All of a sudden, my printer started printing gibberish on anything I try to print from my laptop. My husband's laptop works fine. We are both on a wireless network in our home. I called HP and they could find nothing wrong. They downloaded current drivers, deleted and...
  4. All of a sudden, my printer started printing gibberish on anything I try to print.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...: I was looking through my files when I noticed various files with Chinese gibberish as their names. They only seem to initally show themselves when I open the file tab, but when I try to search for them anywhere else the search turns fruitless. I haven't opened any of the...
  6. A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...

A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...: I was looking through my files when I noticed various files with Chinese gibberish as their names. They only seem to initally show themselves when I open the file tab, but when I try to search for them anywhere else the search turns fruitless. I haven't opened any of the...
  7. A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Why does my Defender have gibberish words with percents in them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does my Defender have gibberish words with percents in them?: I scanned my PC with Malwarebytes, and I don't have any viruses. I've tried using sfc and DISM, but that didn't fix it, either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-defender-have-gibberish-words-with/d8b30447-0c7f-4cdf-bf83-da27611b39d4
  9. Why does my Defender have gibberish words with percents in them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Defender have gibberish words with percents in them?: I scanned my PC with Malwarebytes, and I don't have any viruses. I've tried using sfc and DISM, but that didn't fix it, either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-defender-have-gibberish-words-with/d8b30447-0c7f-4cdf-bf83-da27611b39d4
  10. Why does my Defender have gibberish words with percents in them?