Windows 10: GIFs on Lock Screen

Discus and support GIFs on Lock Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I haven't been a windows user for a long time, barely a year, and I was wondering if there is any way to put a GIF as the lock screen wallpaper.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sachit Rathi, Jan 29, 2019.

1. GIFs on Lock Screen

Hi,

I haven't been a windows user for a long time, barely a year, and I was wondering if there is any way to put a GIF as the lock screen wallpaper. I'm trying to find an answer but everyone is talking about setting a GIF as the home screen wallpaper.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Sachit R.

:)

Sachit Rathi, Jan 29, 2019

2. GIF as lock screen

How do I make a GIF as lock screen in windows 10 mobile?

VedangBatheja, Jan 29, 2019
  3. bro67 Win User
    Is it possible to have a gif on the lock screen instead of a picture?

You actually have to disable the Lock Screen. There is Windows 10 Login Background Changer. The lock screen is not needed for home use. It is just one extra step that you can turn off.

bro67, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Josbeph Win User

GIFs on Lock Screen

Is it possible to have a gif on the lock screen instead of a picture?

Hi, would just like to know if it is possible to have a gif on the lock screen instead of a picture?

Josbeph, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

GIFs on Lock Screen

1. GIFs on Lock Screen - Similar Threads - GIFs Lock Screen

2. GIF Screensaver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GIF Screensaver: Is there a possible way to put a GIF as a screensaver? submitted by /u/tonilovesgames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0uzxu/gif_screensaver/
  3. Truly Transparent GIFs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Truly Transparent GIFs?: Hi, I'm a streamer who would like to create a gif of a 3D model in Paint 3D which will rotate in the top corner of the screen. I have been able to make the gif but it comes with the horrible grey background. I'd like the background to be completely removable like when...
  4. Inserting gif

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inserting gif: How can I insert a gif to my windows 10 background https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inserting-gif/433d1384-e2df-4f6b-b6d1-240ae40c69b7
  5. Custom Windows 10 Boot Screen Gif

Custom Windows 10 Boot Screen Gif: ^^^ Title How do I do this??? I've followed all the steps of this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfNw5cKY6qI But that is a still image, I want a custom gif. submitted by /u/whyleft_ [link] [comments]...
  6. Gif on opening???

Gif on opening???: I don't know if it's windows related, but a computer in my class has been... Locked? A gif of nyan cat (not joking) is consistently on, the moment the pc is turned on. No button input does anything, but we were able to enter the bios. No windows startup screen is shown, just...
  7. Saving GIF images...

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving GIF images...: Hello, this issue may have been discussed, but I didn't find the thread... I received a GIF image from a known source in Outlook, that opened up in IE11. Trying to save the GIF in Outlook by specifying location, results in this error message in the event viewer and Outlook...
  8. Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF: The popularity of GIFs has risen, in large part because they afford users a unique way to express their emotions. That said, it can be challenging to find the perfect GIF to express yourself. You could be looking for a special expression from a favorite celebrity, an iconic...
  9. Avatars (Animated gif)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avatars (Animated gif): I don't wanna hi-jack Stephanie's thread so I created this thread for animated avatars. @gregrocker , here is your request. [img] Hope this will do... Creating animated avatar is easy. Anyone can do it online for FREE. The only tricky part is creating the...
  10. Is it possible to have a gif on the lock screen instead of a picture?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to have a gif on the lock screen instead of a picture?: Hi, would just like to know if it is possible to have a gif on the lock screen instead of a picture? 40061

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows lock scrren gif

2. gif on lock screen

3. gif on lock sreen windows

4. windows lock screen gif