Windows 10: gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary

Discus and support gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm trying to redeem it on my account which has no alias but it's going to a yahoo account I don't use anymore, how do i make it go to my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ariliver, May 1, 2019.

1. Ariliver Win User

gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary

gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary 7cceb707-9f37-46fe-905f-1d0ddbea45ee?upload=true.png

I'm trying to redeem it on my account which has no alias but it's going to a yahoo account I don't use anymore, how do i make it go to my gmail account.

(don't know where else to ask so I'm asking here)

:)

Ariliver, May 1, 2019

2. Gift card email not received.

Thank you for your response.

Have you received an email notification regarding the gift card?

Keep us in the loop.

Jomari Arc, May 1, 2019
  3. JohnMcDo Win User
    Gift card email not received.

I ordered an Xbox One S bundle last Friday, which promised a $25 gift card, which was to be delivered by email. Five days later, I have received my Xbox from the mail, but still no email for the gift card. I tried using the support chat, but it was, to put
    it bluntly, absolutely no help whatsoever. I think the forums are a better bet.

Sorry I put this in 'Gaming on Windows 10', but there was no category that even closely related to my issue.

JohnMcDo, May 1, 2019
  4. gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary

Not recieving xbox gift code email

My friend sent me a gift code for an addon on an Xbox/Windows 10 game. I was told to check my email associated with my Xbox account. Unfortunately, I have not received any emails regarding the gift code. I have also checked the spam folder, and nothing was
    there. I checked my Xbox messages as well and nothing was there either. Is there a reason why I am not receiving the email?

Dr Washcloth, May 1, 2019
Thema:

gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary

1. gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary - Similar Threads - gift card code

2. e gift card didnt send to my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    e gift card didnt send to my email: I purchased a $15 e-gift card but did not receive the email with the details for this gift card. I screenshotted my purchase confirmation on the microsoft website and realised I had misspelled one letter of my email. How do I either send the gift card details to my correct...
  3. e gift card didnt send to my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e gift card didnt send to my email: I purchased a $15 e-gift card but did not receive the email with the details for this gift card. I screenshotted my purchase confirmation on the microsoft website and realised I had misspelled one letter of my email. How do I either send the gift card details to my correct...
  4. Obsolete Primary Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Obsolete Primary Email: I originally created my Microsoft account many, many years ago using my current email address which was through sympatico.ca. When I cancelled my services with Sympatico, I provided an alternate email address the one I still use. However, every time I have to authenticate or...
  5. Obsolete Primary Email

Obsolete Primary Email: I originally created my Microsoft account many, many years ago using my current email address which was through sympatico.ca. When I cancelled my services with Sympatico, I provided an alternate email address the one I still use. However, every time I have to authenticate or...
  6. Wrong Primary Email

Wrong Primary Email: I'm on windows 10 and it's not allowing me into certain apps because of admin, well I checked and it turned out that a family members email somehow became the admin email of my microsoft account, however when I go to change it the website says only my email is connected,...
  7. Wrong Primary Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong Primary Email: I'm on windows 10 and it's not allowing me into certain apps because of admin, well I checked and it turned out that a family members email somehow became the admin email of my microsoft account, however when I go to change it the website says only my email is connected,...
  8. primary email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    primary email account: Hello,I just bought a desktop from a private seller. He said he just created the email address he used to set up windows and that I could just use my own email address and remove his if I want to. He also used his cellphone # for code verifications. I would like to use my...
  9. Primary Email Address

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Primary Email Address: I'm having some trouble changing my laptop's primary email address. My previous primary address was my mom's old address and it got hacked so I decided to change my laptop's primary address altogether. So, I made a new Outlook email but for some odd reason, the status of my...
  10. My Microsoft Community Contact Email is Different From Microsoft Account Primary Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Microsoft Community Contact Email is Different From Microsoft Account Primary Email: I have a new email address, and I successfully changed it to be primary in my Microsoft Account. However, the contact email for the Community is still my old address. I have yet to find a way to change that one to my new email address. What am I missing? Thanks so much....