Windows 10: gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary

Discus and support gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm trying to redeem it on my account which has no alias but it's going to a yahoo account I don't use anymore, how do i make it go to my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ariliver, May 1, 2019.

1. Ariliver Win User

gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary

gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary 7cceb707-9f37-46fe-905f-1d0ddbea45ee?upload=true.png

I'm trying to redeem it on my account which has no alias but it's going to a yahoo account I don't use anymore, how do i make it go to my gmail account.

(don't know where else to ask so I'm asking here)

:)

Ariliver, May 1, 2019

2. Gift card email not received.

Thank you for your response.

Have you received an email notification regarding the gift card?

Keep us in the loop.

Jomari Arc, May 1, 2019
  3. JohnMcDo Win User
    Gift card email not received.

I ordered an Xbox One S bundle last Friday, which promised a $25 gift card, which was to be delivered by email. Five days later, I have received my Xbox from the mail, but still no email for the gift card. I tried using the support chat, but it was, to put
    it bluntly, absolutely no help whatsoever. I think the forums are a better bet.

Sorry I put this in 'Gaming on Windows 10', but there was no category that even closely related to my issue.

JohnMcDo, May 1, 2019
  4. gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary

Not recieving xbox gift code email

My friend sent me a gift code for an addon on an Xbox/Windows 10 game. I was told to check my email associated with my Xbox account. Unfortunately, I have not received any emails regarding the gift code. I have also checked the spam folder, and nothing was
    there. I checked my Xbox messages as well and nothing was there either. Is there a reason why I am not receiving the email?

Dr Washcloth, May 1, 2019
Thema:

gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary

1. gift card code is going to a different email than my own email I have as primary - Similar Threads - gift card code

2. received a threatening email from my own address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    received a threatening email from my own address: Hi I received an email from my own address and it even shows in my sent emails. I threatens that this person has access to my camera and etc and can send videos to my contacts. I changed my password several time and still got the email. What should I do?...
  3. emails go to delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    emails go to delete: I have tried several setting changes but all the emails in the inbox don't stay and go directly to delete. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-go-to-delete/ebd95311-83c0-4df2-9b0c-f30e59b3218b
  4. I have no sound on my emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no sound on my emails.: How do I retrieve sound on my incoming emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-on-my-emails/32aeed24-d7f2-491d-b261-7f037ee51c26
  5. go to email inbox

go to email inbox: where is my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-email-inbox/9dd7c9e1-bf98-411a-9fdb-c733e61b8c63"
  6. email error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    email error code: Errort code: 0x80004001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-error-code/b2183c21-b076-4bdf-afac-726eda75db07
  7. I have problems with my outlook email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problems with my outlook email: I have problems with my outlook email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/fff77679-0a30-451d-8f05-64f6fa2bf135
  8. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...
  9. Why does my router have a different country code than US ?

Why does my router have a different country code than US ?: My network diagnostic report showed other networks in the area with US country code, but my router has a XO country code. Why?...
  10. Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts: I have a number of email accounts that show when you click tools>accounts. How do I get these accounts to show on the email screen when I first open email? I am using Windows 10. Riley Hutcheson Midland, Texas 17814