Windows 10: Gift Cards, I don't know how to transfer money to Google Play or App store.

Discus and support Gift Cards, I don't know how to transfer money to Google Play or App store. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if I could transfer my Microsoft/xbox money to another form of money such as paypal or google play/apple store? I could buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vinkgamer, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Vinkgamer Win User

Gift Cards, I don't know how to transfer money to Google Play or App store.

Hello,

I was wondering if I could transfer my Microsoft/xbox money to another form of money such as paypal or google play/apple store? I could buy nothing within the cheap range like gam recharges, game VIP, etc. All I could really buy is apps. So is there a system in place to transfer money?

:)

Vinkgamer, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Time Lady Win User

Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

No. They’re two different platforms.

You would have to purchase a Google Play gift card for use on the Google Play store.

Time Lady, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Could I potentially transfer google play money from a card to Microsoft store?

I recently bought a Google play card for 30 dollars so I could buy minecraft on my laptop which I realised that I couldnt. Is there somehow I could possibly transfer the money on my google play account to Microsoft store, cause I worked hard to get it
    and I dont wanna waste it on google play.

KingsleyHardy, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Gift Cards, I don't know how to transfer money to Google Play or App store.

Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Gift Cards, I don't know how to transfer money to Google Play or App store.

1. Gift Cards, I don't know how to transfer money to Google Play or App store. - Similar Threads - Gift Cards don't

2. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card: Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big bar code and then a 30 digit number that starts with 79936They are not xbox card. They do not work on...
  3. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card: Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big bar code and then a 30 digit number that starts with 79936They are not xbox card. They do not work on...
  4. Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?: I want to use it but i primarily use android so i want to use the gift card on the play store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-a-microsoft-gift-card-to-buy-apps-on/49c9c150-abe1-4b20-9e52-0d4892d7ef06
  5. Microsoft Store Gift Cards

Microsoft Store Gift Cards: I purchased several GC 5 days ago on the store however they're still stuck in pending. I've contacted my card provider whom told me that it's MS and they need to present it and have 7 days to do so. I wouldn't mind however when I bought them it said you;d receive them within...
  6. Physical store gift card

Physical store gift card: I have a 30 characters physical store card worth $ 580 dollars, all physical stores are closed in my area Henderson NV, how do i redeem this card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/physical-store-gift-card/32385c0c-1091-400b-9f40-52e2b6c94957
  7. How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?

How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?: Hi. I have been using Microsoft rewards for some time now and I was finally able to redeem a Microsoft 5 dollar gift card. I followed all the instruction listed on the screen and received 5 US dollars in my account balance. Now, the question I have is how do I redeem this...
  8. I don't know how to delete apps off the microsoft store

I don't know how to delete apps off the microsoft store: I don't know how to delete apps off the microsoft store. I want to download something else but I don't have enough space. I keep on looking but I never find the button. Can someone help?...
  9. Could I potentially transfer google play money from a card to Microsoft store?

Could I potentially transfer google play money from a card to Microsoft store?: I recently bought a Google play card for 30 dollars so I could buy minecraft on my laptop which I realised that I couldnt. Is there somehow I could possibly transfer the money on my google play account to Microsoft store, cause I worked hard to get it and I dont wanna waste...
  10. Installing Google Play Store App

Installing Google Play Store App: I would like to install on Windows 10, I have a DELL Inspiron 17. ks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-google-play-store-app/c3c9fe00-f384-4842-9de0-4775ee93c09d"