Windows 10: Gift cards

Discus and support Gift cards in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EmilNilsson3, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Gift cards

Hi!

I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store?

Kind Regards

Emil

:)

EmilNilsson3, Sep 24, 2018

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 24, 2018
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Microsoft Gift Card !

I suggest you contact the place of purchase if they had a gift card offer. They should be able to assist with that.

7thSense, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Gift cards

Gift card

Hi,

As you are referring to the gift card received from HP, I would suggest you to contact HP support:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Gift cards

1. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...: Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the fraud to Microsoft and remove the fraudulent accounts from my family profile?...
  3. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...: Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the fraud to Microsoft and remove the fraudulent accounts from my family profile?...
  4. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  6. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  7. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

8. Can't spend gift card balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't spend gift card balance: I recently bought $40 worth of gift cards which I got to purchase ibis paint. When I go to checkout, it doesn't let me select the balance. I can only enter a credit card or PayPal account. I already redeemed the gift card in the store so I can't redeem that at checkout. If I...
  9. Can't spend gift card balance

Can't spend gift card balance: I recently bought $40 worth of gift cards which I got to purchase ibis paint. When I go to checkout, it doesn't let me select the balance. I can only enter a credit card or PayPal account. I already redeemed the gift card in the store so I can't redeem that at checkout. If I...
  10. How do order a uk gift card for someone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do order a uk gift card for someone: How do I get a uk gift card for someone * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-order-a-uk-gift-card-for-someone/d2b757ee-0928-441b-ab5a-3e85b67d4a0a