Windows 10: Gift Code Already claimed Error

Discus and support Gift Code Already claimed Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Purchase for Gifting made on 9th May 2020 Order number 4525032304. The error being shown is that it is showing as already claimed whereas no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexLalmuanpuia, May 9, 2020.

1. Gift Code Already claimed Error

Hello,

Purchase for Gifting made on 9th May 2020 Order number 4525032304.

The error being shown is that it is showing as already claimed whereas no claims made by the recipient till now. In my purchase order as well, the gift code is being shown as claimed. Kindly assist.

Thanks

:)

AlexLalmuanpuia, May 9, 2020

2. office 365 gift claiming error

Gift Code Already claimed Error 139c61f5-717a-4caa-98fd-f0c4ed6bb3a2.png

I bought a new lumia 640xl and while claiming my gift at Office 365 i wrote my email address by a wrong format so i can't claim it , i need any help to solve this problem please .

youssefSherif, May 9, 2020
  3. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, May 9, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

Gift Code Already claimed Error

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Gift Code Already claimed Error

1. Gift Code Already claimed Error - Similar Threads - Gift Code Already

2. Gift card code u sent me is used already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card code u sent me is used already: Gift card code u sent me through email is already used. I couldn't use it in my Amazon wallet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-code-u-sent-me-is-used-already/96c8ccbb-312a-41c3-9952-cc60f4a0555f
  3. Gift card code u sent me is used already

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gift card code u sent me is used already: Gift card code u sent me through email is already used. I couldn't use it in my Amazon wallet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-code-u-sent-me-is-used-already/96c8ccbb-312a-41c3-9952-cc60f4a0555f
  4. Gift card code u sent me is used already

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used.: Hello, Since I purchased minecraft java edition in 2015, I can have minecraft windows 10 edition for free, the problem is that the key that was given to me has already been used, but in reality I have never used it, in fact my microsoft account does not has minecraft ......
  6. Code Claiming Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code Claiming Error: I was trying to claim the code I have for Minecraft Windows 10 since I purchased Java before 2018. When I went to claim the code it said it was already claimed in 2015, I looked to see if it was on my account and it was not, its also not on any accounts that it might have...
  7. Was Given a code - Microsoft store says it was already claimed.

Was Given a code - Microsoft store says it was already claimed.: 2020/04/13 - 22:36:03 UTC Microsoft store says that "This code was already claimed." The time above was the exact time I tried to claim, and is the time listed as it being claimed. Is there anything I can do?...
  8. Gift Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift Code: [ATTACH] Help Me!! :'( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-code/f96df07c-c1f6-41ff-b2cf-97f0480bbc38
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed

Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed: I have zero memory of redeeming it and it's not redeemed to my only microsoft account. I don't think I've been hacked; is there anyway to see what account it was redeemed to, or to get another copy?...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.: I tried to claim Minecraft for Windows 10 on my Account using the code I got because I purchased Minecraft in September 2012, but it says the code was already claimed on January 4th, 2016, how-ever the Microsoft store doesn't show that I own the game and I can only play the...