Windows 10: Gift PC need to set up

Discus and support Gift PC need to set up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know how to put it but I need to set up this computer. It has Windows 10 on it and the account signed in was from my grandmother. This computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adefisher44, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Gift PC need to set up

I dont know how to put it but I need to set up this computer. It has Windows 10 on it and the account signed in was from my grandmother. This computer is a gift for me to play and I know I need to put my MS account. I dont want to delete the Windows on this device so if there is something that I can do without re installing Windows it is much appreciated. Any help will do.

:)

adefisher44, Sep 21, 2022

2. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Gift PC need to set up

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Gift PC need to set up

1. Gift PC need to set up - Similar Threads - Gift need set

2. Microphone needs to be set up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone needs to be set up.: So, my headset microphone doesn't work if I don't set it up from settings using the diagnostic tool.I have to choose "Cortana can't hear me" and then, when the prompt asks me to say something about Peter it starts working. It does not work with the other diagnostic tool from...
  3. Microphone needs to be set up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone needs to be set up.: So, my headset microphone doesn't work if I don't set it up from settings using the diagnostic tool.I have to choose "Cortana can't hear me" and then, when the prompt asks me to say something about Peter it starts working. It does not work with the other diagnostic tool from...
  4. Microphone needs to be set up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...: Recently I've been having a problem with my graphics drivers. Windows 10 keeps telling me to restart my computer to finish installing a device "Pci Bus". Whenever it decides to do this, my AMD Adrenalin installation breaks and produces the pa-300 error code, preventing me...
  6. Gift PC need to set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift PC need to set up: I dont know how to put it but I need to set up this computer. It has Windows 10 on it and the account signed in was from my grandmother. This computer is a gift for me to play and I know I need to put my MS account. I dont want to delete the Windows on this device so if there...
  7. Gift PC need to set up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Gift PC need to set up: I dont know how to put it but I need to set up this computer. It has Windows 10 on it and the account signed in was from my grandmother. This computer is a gift for me to play and I know I need to put my MS account. I dont want to delete the Windows on this device so if there...
  8. Need to Update Gifted Computer -- need advice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need to Update Gifted Computer -- need advice: First, I'm sort of a luddite when it comes to computers and especially Windows 10, so ELI5, please. I was gifted an older Dell Latitude computer with the following specs: Windows 10 Pro v. 1709 64-bit x64 i5 3210M 2.5 GHz processor 683 GB HDD - 135 GB free (I loaded a lot of...
  9. Gifting My PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gifting My PC: Hi, I am in the process of gifting my laptop to a friend and would like to find the "cleanest" way to remove all of my files before I give it to him. Any assistance will be appreciated. I have an HP Pavillion Notebook, Microsoft Windows 10 Home version. *** Email address is...
  10. Gifting my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gifting my PC: I have windows pc that I want to gift. I want the new owner to be able to use the programs that I've installed. However, I do not want the new owner to have access to my Microsoft account. I currently sign in with my Microsoft password. If I delete this device from my...