Windows 10: gift purchasing problem

Discus and support gift purchasing problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I wanted to gift it to someone but got this error. plz tell me a fix Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Log Out AfterYou, Apr 18, 2020.

1. gift purchasing problem

gift purchasing problem aa91412d-80d4-45ee-a555-cbf7d848c4a0?upload=true.png I wanted to gift it to someone but got this error. plz tell me a fix

Thank you.

:)

Log Out AfterYou, Apr 18, 2020

2. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 18, 2020
  4. gift purchasing problem

Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Hope someone can help with this.

I recently received a Microsoft gift card into my account. I would like to make purchases on it.

I have a game on my PC that I downloaded to Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, there are items you can purchase for playing the game, and I would like to do so and pay with this gift card.

Is this possible? What steps would I need to take?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

LGSmith1950, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

gift purchasing problem

1. gift purchasing problem - Similar Threads - gift purchasing problem

2. gift card problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    gift card problem: i recently activated a gift card for minecraft on my pc and after i put the code in it asked for an email adress so i put my microsft email in and it took me to my xbox account and gave me a price to buy the game again and now it says the code has already been used what do i...
  3. gift card problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gift card problem: i recently activated a gift card for minecraft on my pc and after i put the code in it asked for an email adress so i put my microsft email in and it took me to my xbox account and gave me a price to buy the game again and now it says the code has already been used what do i...
  4. gift card problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Purchase problems.

Purchase problems.: I can't purchase anything through the microsoft store. I can't purchase games or movies, as well as i can't purchase in app puchases. When i select my card, and continue then it just starts loadong and nothing happens....
  6. Problem with purchasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with purchasing: When I try to buy any of the premium memberships in the Windows 10 app for Roblox, it gives me an error message. I've already contacted Roblox support about the problem and they say its an issue on Microsoft's end. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've already tried deleting...
  7. Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device

Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device: Someone I know purchased Minecraft Windows 10 for me as a gift on PC (Code sent via Xbox) But when he was redeeming it, it was accidentally redeemed on the Xbox Companion App when it should have been redeemed on the Windows 10 play store. Is there anyway to reverse this so it...
  8. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases: Hope someone can help with this. I recently received a Microsoft gift card into my account. I would like to make purchases on it. I have a game on my PC that I downloaded to Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, there are items you can purchase for playing the game, and...
  9. Purchase Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Problem: I want to purchase gems for a game, but my computer keeps saying "User already owns content" and refers me to "My Library" to download the content. Since I purchased the package before and already used the gems, I know this is crap. How do I trick my computer into believing I...
  10. Purchasing/gift Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing/gift Code: Why is it that when I have Java edition and a code for Windows 10 edition it says it has been claimed already when I haven't touched the code once and it doesn't appear in my Purchase history. And in the Microsoft Store it self on the computer it has no history of the payment...