Windows 10: Giftcards

Discus and support Giftcards in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't claim a taiwan giftcard. I used to live in malaysia so my region is set to there. I moved to taiwan so i changed it to taiwan. when i tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Arex_, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Arex_ Win User

Giftcards

I can't claim a taiwan giftcard. I used to live in malaysia so my region is set to there. I moved to taiwan so i changed it to taiwan. when i tried claiming a giftcard, it still said i was in malaysia so i couldn't claim it. what can i do?

:)

Arex_, Feb 18, 2021

2. Windows Store digital giftcard

Can I use a Windows store giftcard to buy game dlcs on the Xbox marketplace? I'm asking this because I normally just buy a Xbox giftcard

VincentHouser, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Newegg Gave Me a 260$ Giftcard What To Buy

Instead of a refund they gave me store credit so I have a gift card worth 260$ that I havent the slightest clue what to buy. System specs should be updated so let me know what you guys think would be the next step.

Edit: Suppose I could sell my Unlocked 6950 and get a 7 series? Just spitballing.
    Edit2: Or I could just sell the gift card, a 263$ giftcard for like 225$ or something. Gotta make it enticing

Wastedslayer, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Giftcards

Didn't received a giftcard code

Hi Erik,

This didn´t really work because the live chat doesn´t give a option to help with that I haven´t received a code.

Do you usually get a confirmation if you buy something like a giftcard or something?

And could you maybe see what happened with the order

Thanks in advance

Sander van der Linden, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Giftcards

1. Giftcards - Similar Threads - Giftcards

2. How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...: How do I report someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles they are stealing from my points account and receiving packges this week. I want their outlook account investigated...
  3. How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...: How do I report someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles they are stealing from my points account and receiving packges this week. I want their outlook account investigated...
  4. How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have been waiting 10 Hrs and i haven't recieved my microsoft rewards $5 Walmart E-Giftcard

I have been waiting 10 Hrs and i haven't recieved my microsoft rewards $5 Walmart E-Giftcard: Hi can anyone please help me out please send me my giftcard please?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-waiting-10-hrs-and-i-havent-recieved/88a1a947-ddc5-4a68-9ea0-e78af3f8be2d
  6. I have been waiting 10 Hrs and i haven't recieved my microsoft rewards $5 Walmart E-Giftcard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been waiting 10 Hrs and i haven't recieved my microsoft rewards $5 Walmart E-Giftcard: Hi can anyone please help me out please send me my giftcard please?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-waiting-10-hrs-and-i-havent-recieved/88a1a947-ddc5-4a68-9ea0-e78af3f8be2d
  7. I have been waiting 10 Hrs and i haven't recieved my microsoft rewards $5 Walmart E-Giftcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...: If I would start using vpn to redeem this giftcard, It would'nt let me because I bought it in Lithuania. Please help because I cant afford spending more money....
  9. I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...

I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...: If I would start using vpn to redeem this giftcard, It would'nt let me because I bought it in Lithuania. Please help because I cant afford spending more money....
  10. I cant claim my giftcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant claim my giftcard: So I bought a roblox giftcard with my points, finished nd lalala, right? It didnt work - basically what happened was i have no clue where to get the code, its not in the order history, didnt email me or anything. The status also says 'in progress' but im not sure what that...