Windows 10: Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

Discus and support Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello today i was bought Forza horizon 4 and when i try reedem code i just see THIS CODE ALREADY BEEN REEDEMED. so i lost my money what to do now ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LTDeivas1994, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

Hello today i was bought Forza horizon 4 and when i try reedem code i just see THIS CODE ALREADY BEEN REEDEMED. so i lost my money what to do now ? :/ But game does found my libary not see anywhere , no xobx app , no microsoft website nothink :/

:)

LTDeivas1994, Apr 7, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 7, 2019
  4. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

redeem microsoft gift card !

Hi hamid khaleghi,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with redeeming Microsoft Gift card.

I suggest you have a look at the information on the link. There are a few ways to redeem the Gift card.

Billing help - Microsoft account

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

1. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use. - Similar Threads - Gifted game redeem

2. Code Already Redeemed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code Already Redeemed?: I have the Java version for Minecraft and I have been trying to download the Windows 10 version since I got a free code for it. I accidentally pressed back when I entered the code and now I can't download it because it says it was already redeemed. I just want to play with my...
  3. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.: Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-a-game-and-the-redeem-cd-key-said-it-was/5bf4ebce-df23-46ae-a4c8-bf4dd881b225
  4. Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card: I got a Microsoft gift card today, but I can't redeem it. I keep on entering the code, but I keep on getting error messages saying "Please try again later." Thing is, this has been persisting for hours. I've tried on my web browser, the Windows 10 store, and the Xbox One...
  5. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card: I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on my account...
  6. Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed: Hi all, I am trying to reload Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my pc. Previously tried installing on Windows 7 which did not work, Recently installed windows 10 and now when trying to redeem code on my pc it says that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you...
  7. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"
  8. Dolby Atmos redeem code already used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos redeem code already used: Hello, I recently bought a Plantronics headset for PC that came with a free code for the Dolby Atmos application on the Microsoft Store. When I tried to redeem the code, it appeared the code had already been used. What can I do ?...
  9. Redeem Code has already been used but not by me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem Code has already been used but not by me: So I recently learned that I could get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by claiming my product code on Mojang.com so I logged in and clicked on "Redeem Code" but it said that my code had already been used... a year ago. I've checked all my Microsoft accounts and none of them...
  10. After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.: Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times. And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy" HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10...