Windows 10: Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

Discus and support Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello today i was bought Forza horizon 4 and when i try reedem code i just see THIS CODE ALREADY BEEN REEDEMED. so i lost my money what to do now ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LTDeivas1994, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

Hello today i was bought Forza horizon 4 and when i try reedem code i just see THIS CODE ALREADY BEEN REEDEMED. so i lost my money what to do now ? :/ But game does found my libary not see anywhere , no xobx app , no microsoft website nothink :/

:)

LTDeivas1994, Apr 7, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 7, 2019
  4. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

redeem microsoft gift card !

Hi hamid khaleghi,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with redeeming Microsoft Gift card.

I suggest you have a look at the information on the link. There are a few ways to redeem the Gift card.

Billing help - Microsoft account

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

1. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use. - Similar Threads - Gifted game redeem

2. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  3. Gift card not redeeming!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card not redeeming!: I'm trying to redeem my gift card but the thing keeps saying "PUR-UnknownExternalError and wait a bit" i'm confused on what to do. Really need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-not-redeeming/0b160ce1-142a-466f-a6bd-f4c8ae35bf55
  4. Product Key already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Product Key already redeemed: I purchased Office 2019 through Dell, and when I try to redeem it and download it from MS I get the message it has already been redeemed. How can I download it I have not yet.? Thanks!...
  5. Says redeem code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says redeem code already used: I entered the code sent to me for downloading Flight Simulator2020, but the screen says the code has already been redeemed. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-redeem-code-already-used/74017231-a100-4a78-b7c1-ade7aa3c4423
  6. Redeem code already used

Redeem code already used: Hi, In 2012 i bought Minecraft Java, on my Mojang account is a Redeem code for free Minecraft Windows 10 I already used it in 2015 on my previous laptop, same microsoft account and now on my new laptop he's gone, and my code is already used so no Minecraft Windows 10 for...
  7. Redeem Gift UnknownInternalFailure

Redeem Gift UnknownInternalFailure: I try to redeem a gift and get this error: Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownInternalFailure hR3y5LN/SkWud7Lg.10.5.10 2020/04/14 - 02:17:57 UTC I have other issues...
  8. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account: I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a...
  9. Game Code Already Redeemed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Game Code Already Redeemed: Hello. Back in September I purchased a Geforce RTX 2080 TI the EVGA FTW3 Ultra from Amazon.com. It was the most money I had ever spent on a PC component and I was very excited. I was also excited to play the 2 free games that the video card came with. These games were Control...
  10. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.: Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-a-game-and-the-redeem-cd-key-said-it-was/5bf4ebce-df23-46ae-a4c8-bf4dd881b225