Windows 10: Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend

Discus and support Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, me and a bunch of friends from all over the US and a friend of ours in Germany want to play Minecraft together and I was wanting to know if there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stump0667, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Stump0667 Win User

Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend

Hi, me and a bunch of friends from all over the US and a friend of ours in Germany want to play Minecraft together and I was wanting to know if there was a way I could buy a download code here in the US and let my German friend use it there?We all have windows 10 or various consoles that can connect to Minecraft realms

:)

Stump0667, Jul 16, 2021
  2. ZoePetro Win User

Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, Jul 16, 2021
  3. I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.

So I wanted to play Minecraft with my friends so I redeemed Minecraft on a website that it had said on the back of the gift card I had purchased. So, after doing this I played and I couldn't play with my friends on It getting frustrated my friend explained
    to me that I had redeemed the OLD MINECRAFT instead of the newer one on web-store. So, I researched and if I had bought Minecraft java before October of 2018 I could get Bedrock for free, but sadly it's September 2019, and I probably just wasted thirty dollars.
    There is always Christmas money, I guess.

TheCatOnAGame, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend

minecraft bedrock

hello i use minecraft bedrock and i dont like using beta but one day for no reason my game switched to the beta only on my pc i installed the game on my friends pc and he isn't in beta ive tried to leave it but nothing works

MrMooshroom1, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend

1. Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend - Similar Threads - Gifting Minecraft Bedrock

2. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of a so called X-Box gamer. The first time my friend sent me an invite an envolope...
  3. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of a so called X-Box gamer. The first time my friend sent me an invite an envolope...
  4. Minecraft bedrock:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock:: Hi I was wondering if I could get minecraft bedrock for free? if so can i have a link to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/bf3ef1f1-c382-437d-972c-f66eab658581
  5. Can't see some of my friend's chats in Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see some of my friend's chats in Minecraft Bedrock: I can see only a few people's. I can't see any in a public server like the Hive, and a couple of my friends. However, I can see any private messages. I can't figure out any way to get it to work, any ideas?...
  6. Minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft bedrock: If I have minecraft Bedrock on my ipad and i have signed in to xbox live on it, can i download minecraf for free on a windows laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/4f92b41f-477d-4e82-afb3-a37fa29916a4
  7. minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock: hello i use minecraft bedrock and i dont like using beta but one day for no reason my game switched to the beta only on my pc i installed the game on my friends pc and he isn't in beta ive tried to leave it but nothing works...
  8. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: I've been playing minecraft for a while now and found out that i couldve redeemed a free minecraft bedrock code. but i wasnt in time to redeem it, is there any way i can still get the code?...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th...