Windows 10: Gifting My PC

Discus and support Gifting My PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am in the process of gifting my laptop to a friend and would like to find the "cleanest" way to remove all of my files before I give it to him.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GnuDos, Feb 6, 2019.

1. GnuDos Win User

Gifting My PC

Hi,

I am in the process of gifting my laptop to a friend and would like to find the "cleanest" way to remove all of my files before I give it to him. Any assistance will be appreciated. I have an HP Pavillion Notebook, Microsoft Windows 10 Home version.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

GnuDos, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Gifting My PC

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Gifting My PC

1. Gifting My PC - Similar Threads - Gifting

2. Preordered Minecraft Dungeons as a gift - now seems tied to my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Preordered Minecraft Dungeons as a gift - now seems tied to my account: I preordered Minecraft Dungeons as a gift for my son. I was expecting a code to redeem the preorder. Now it seems that the order is tied to my Microsoft account and we are unable to download it to his PC. Any thoughts? Thanks, Kevin...
  3. Gifted State of Decay 2 microsoft store edition missing from library

Gifted State of Decay 2 microsoft store edition missing from library: Hi, I got a game on gifted to me through the Microsoft Store on the 27.05.2018 screenshotted and I uninstalled it a while ago and haven't played since this is what I presume was before the juggernaut edition update. So anyway, I log in to my Microsoft account that the game...
  4. Vanilla Visa Gift Card

Vanilla Visa Gift Card: i have a Vanilla Visa gift card that will only let me do zip code on their website, i believe years ago they allowed you to also change name and address but now there is no option. i need help on how to purchase something without name on card. Visa gift card post doesn't...
  5. How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card?

How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card?: Hello, I just got a Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, but when I buy things, they ask me for the Microsoft Gift Card 25-digit code, but I have never received that code. Where can I find it?...
  6. Rewards gift card walmart

Rewards gift card walmart: I have not received my walmart $10 gift card yet and it's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rewards-gift-card-walmart/912848f2-4412-4ee4-94b3-b538598fdff3
  7. Gift Code Already claimed Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Code Already claimed Error: Hello, Purchase for Gifting made on 9th May 2020 Order number 4525032304. The error being shown is that it is showing as already claimed whereas no claims made by the recipient till now. In my purchase order as well, the gift code is being shown as claimed. Kindly assist....
  8. Gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card: I was given a digital gift card for $50.00 and all I have is the order number. How do I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card/3e8b4873-1359-41e6-a320-505fc1ffb181
  9. Buying with gift card.

Buying with gift card.: I got a gift card for $10.00 USD. But I realized I cannot buy anything that I want with it. I am wondering if I could buy a gift card with that money and give it to my friend who can actually use it?...
  10. Send Minecraft as a gift if it wasn't bought as one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send Minecraft as a gift if it wasn't bought as one.: I have two accounts and accidentally bought Minecraft on the wrong one. I know it's a user error problem, but I was hoping to "gift" it to my other account, which is logged in to my computer with all of my information....