Windows 10: Gifting My PC

Discus and support Gifting My PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am in the process of gifting my laptop to a friend and would like to find the "cleanest" way to remove all of my files before I give it to him.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GnuDos, Feb 6, 2019.

1. GnuDos Win User

Gifting My PC

Hi,

I am in the process of gifting my laptop to a friend and would like to find the "cleanest" way to remove all of my files before I give it to him. Any assistance will be appreciated. I have an HP Pavillion Notebook, Microsoft Windows 10 Home version.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

GnuDos, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Gifting My PC

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Gifting My PC

1. Gifting My PC - Similar Threads - Gifting

2. i cant redeem my gift code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant redeem my gift code: Give it another trySomething went wrong. Get more info7KTjxTjZ2SpXLTcrt7pIoe.11Sun, 28 Apr 2024 08:02:32 GMTand more than 50time try or this:Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more...
  3. i cant redeem my gift code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant redeem my gift code: Give it another trySomething went wrong. Get more info7KTjxTjZ2SpXLTcrt7pIoe.11Sun, 28 Apr 2024 08:02:32 GMTand more than 50time try or this:Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more...
  4. i cant redeem my gift code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. League of Legends Gift Card Code Too Long To Redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    League of Legends Gift Card Code Too Long To Redeem: I purchased 4, 575 RP gift cards with my Microsoft rewards points and when I went to redeem it, its 1 character short. I don't know what to do and the service is not allowing me to redeem it in any way. Is there a way to fix it or did I spend points without a way to redeem?...
  6. Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...: I would like help please with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-an-email-from-you-that-says-i-got-a-microsoft/e2427c69-056a-48a6-8189-a40febd87860
  7. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  8. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  9. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...: Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the fraud to Microsoft and remove the fraudulent accounts from my family profile?...
  10. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...: Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the fraud to Microsoft and remove the fraudulent accounts from my family profile?...